Interspecies Conflict/Anaconda power

Gary wrote at 2012-06-26 19:40:38
Jaguar vs Caiman?

It would take a large black caiman to kill a jaguar in water, and as well as on land near the river. Jaguars are the strongest of all wild cats, with the biggest canines and biggest jaws.

justin wrote at 2012-06-26 19:43:30
Anaconda vs Siberian tiger?

It takes a 8 meter anaconda to kill a male siberian tiger on land. In water, the anaconda can easily drown the siberian tiger.

Gary wrote at 2012-06-26 19:51:36
Jaguar vs Anaconda?

A 8 meter or larger anaconda can kill any big wild cat, including a jaguar. But if gets serious, the anaconda can get destroyed in a bite. The bite of a jaguar produces 2000 psi of force, which is strong enough to break a turtle's shell. It is about two times the strength of a siberian tiger's bite.

leo wrote at 2015-11-04 11:12:09
actually if the snake doesn't throw a good ambush it will probably retreat..being as heavy bodied as it is....it isnt very maneuverable on land.....and considering how delicate a snakes skull is ......it wont survive a lot of punishment to its head.....(which it will be probably throwing at the cat as a means of defense)

leo wrote at 2015-11-04 11:12:17

Interspecies Conflict

Taylor Renne