Interspecies Conflict/Siberian Tiger vs Brown Bear (No parity)

goldhunter wrote at 2012-06-16 02:13:08
Tigers are not good fighters.  They are good ambush killers.  When in the hunt mode they leap on the back from behind and bite thru the spine.   This is how they killed the African lions transplanted into their territory by that Indian Prince.  Face to face the lion is at least equal as a fighter.  It also explains how Siberian Tigers hunt brown bear up to 600 lbs.  Perhaps a spinal bite is not possible on bears much bigger than that.  No tiger can stand face to face with a big brown or grizzly bear and exchange swat for swat.  

gary wrote at 2012-07-02 01:01:42
I'd favor a brown bear over any tiger. The Amur Brown bear can weigh 1300 lbs at largest, while the siberian tiger weighs 650 lbs at largest.

sam wrote at 2012-08-30 07:43:44
The grizzly bear is physically stronger and is much larger, but it does not matchup too well with an enraged siberian tiger just to know. Tigers are very aggressive powerful big cats, and are very well built to deal with large prey far bigger than themselves. They are very agile; They also kill big prey by leaping on their backs and delievering a bite to the spine. Moreover, grizzly bears and other bears lack big canines and their diets usually consists of small animals.  

alias wrote at 2012-12-22 09:09:34
The brown bear really should win. Its huge forelimbs could crush a big cat's skull instantly. They are ultimate powerful fighters and aggressors unlike black bears.  

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson