Interspecies Conflict/Asiatic black bear

thus wrote at 2012-10-28 06:37:39
Additional information

The ussuri black bear is the asiatic black bear of northeast china and southern siberia. They can weigh up to 400 lbs when fully grown for adult males, as females tend to weigh around 200 lbs. The record was a 600 lb adult male captured in the northeast china village mountains. Because they live in cold areas, the ussuri black bear has very thick fur across its head and neck. Their main diet is carrion and sometimes they may hunt deer.  

Interspecies Conflict

I can answer all types of questions related to animals and their face offs. If needed I can also give sufficient detail. I prefer questions related to land animals but I can also answer questions about aquatic animals. I cannot answer questions about invertebrates as they are simply not in my interest.

I have been studying animals since childhood, and have since gained a lot of expertise in this field. I am also famous in my workplace for knowing a lot about animals.

I recently passed my A' level exams, scoring 3 As and 2 Bs.