Interspecies Conflict/group warfare

Question
hey bk, i have some fights
3 male lions vs pacific walrus
smilodon gracilis vs marsupial lion
daeodon vs utahraptor
pleistocene polar bear vs ceratosaurus
sumatran rhino vs polar bear
sumatran rhino vs smilodon populator
gaur vs bison at parity
wild boar vs cougar
gorilla vs wild boar
i know you said that you can not confidently answer questions about humans, but i think this could be fun.
Glenn jacobs (kane from wwe) vs female leopard
Glenn is 6'7'' , weighs 300 pounds and can bench press 600 pounds.

Answer
Hello Johnny.

3 male lions vs pacific walrus: The walrus will weigh over twice as much as all 3 lions combined.  Walruses have extremely tough hides with a thick layer of blubber underneath.  It is very difficult for a powerful polar bear to breach, and the same will be true for the lions.  Fending off the lions will be problematic for the walrus.  Its mobility is quite limited on land, and its meter-long tusks are unlikely to hit their target against the more agile lions.  The lions will jump on the walrus, and their claws should be able to hold them in place regardless of the walrus' movement.  The big cats will then began gnawing away at the hide of walrus, and the pinniped won't be able to do much about it unless it is near the water's edge.  A bull walrus could easily drag the lions into the water with it, and the lions would be in serious trouble if they followed.  A walrus with the mobility water provides would be more than a match for the 3 lions, but on land it would be overcome after a long, long struggle.  Lions win.

smilodon gracilis vs marsupial lion: Smilodon gracilis was a little bit larger than a leopard, but the marsupial lion was about 30& heavier.  Both animals were capable of tackling prey larger than themselves.  Smilodons needed to get into the right position to drive their sabers into a softer spot on its victim's anatomy (a bite on tough hide or bone could break the teeth), but the jaws of the marsupial lion were immensely powerful & could subdue an adversary with various attacks.  The marsupial lion had a solid, muscular body, whereas the Smilodon gracilis had a more slender build.  Marsupial lion wins.

daeodon vs utahraptor: Daeodon was about the size of a bison, but looked sort of like a warthog with huge jaws.  It could tusk an adversary with powerful movements, and its jaws could clamp shut with a great deal of force.  Utahraptor was about half the weight of Daeodon, but was armed with sharp claws to kick with and cause deep, serious injuries.  The size of Daeodon and the inability or Utahraptor to withstand any prolonged offense from the huge pig would swing this battle to the favor of Daeodon.  Daeodon wins.

pleistocene polar bear vs ceratosaurus: I usually slightly favor theropods against equal-sized bears on most occasions, but here the polar bear is about 30% heavier.  The polar bear's arms & their ability to grab will be its best asset, whereas the Ceratosaurus' large jaws & sharp teeth will be its best asset.  The Pleistocene polar bear will likely be able to force the Ceratosaurus to the ground before the jaws of the therapod can cause too much damage.  Once the bear wrestles the Ceratosaurus to the ground, it will probably have success holding it down and biting/clawing it to death.  Pleistocene polar bear wins.

sumatran rhino vs polar bear: The Sumatran rhinoceros will weigh about 20% more than the polar bear.  Sumatran rhinos aren't as formidable for their size as some other rhino species (white/black), but they are solid, mobile, & strong.  The polar bear would have trouble controlling the rhino with its paws, and the low center of gravity of the herbivore will keep it upright.  The rhino will have enough mobility to jab the polar bear with its horn, and the polar bear won't have the lateral movement to avoid it.  The bear would need some well-placed paw swipes to stun the rhino if it's to have a chance, and the likelihood of that occurring isn't great.  Edge to Sumatran rhinoceros.

sumatran rhino vs smilodon populator: The Smilodon populator will be about half the rhino's weight.  Smilodons were powerful & muscular (almost bear-like in build), and had the ability to control prey readily with their paws or leap upon them to drag them to the ground.  The huge cat also sported long, upper canines that would be driven into a soft area of the neck, severing tissue & blood vessels.  The Sumatran rhino's horn would be its best asset (along with its tank-like build), but it wouldn't be nimble enough to impale the quicker Smilodon on most occasions.  The Smilodon would eventually latch onto the side or back of the rhinoceros with its paws & claws, and move into position to stab its sabers into a vulnerable spot.  It wouldn't be an easy battle for the cat, but Smilodon populators have been known to bring down bigger prey than this.  Smilodon populator wins.

gaur vs bison (at parity): These bovids are among the most powerful ones on the planet.  The bison is front-heavy, with half of its weight in front of the shoulders.  It fights primarily by charging & using its head like a battering ram, but will also hook opponents in the side with its stout, curved horns.  The gaur is packed with muscle front-to-back, and has large horns that can be used to gore attackers.  This would be a close fight, and both animals are very impressive in their own way.  Close to 50/50.  

wild boar vs cougar: The wild boar will weigh almost twice the weight of the cougar.  Cougars are fast & athletic, and are highly skilled at stealth & ambush.  Wild boars have tough hide (with cartilage underneath in places) that is hard to penetrate, and have sharp tusks that can readily slash an opponent.  Cougars have the agility to dodge an initial charge from a wild boar, but the boar can turn quickly during a confrontation.  The cougar will find it hard to control a boar of this size with its paws, making it more difficult to clamp onto it with a killing bite (on the throat or snout).  A cougar would likely succeed in overcoming a boar closer to its weight, but this one is too big.  Wild boar wins.

gorilla vs wild boar: A large wild boar can exceed 200kg, which is slightly lighter than a large silverback gorilla.  Wild boars have tough hide (with cartilage underneath in places) that is hard to penetrate, and have sharp tusks that can readily slash an opponent.  Gorillas are very strong animals with long arms and a formidable bite, but they don't have a lot of experience dealing with other animal species in combat situations (the wild boar does).  The gorilla has the physical ability to restrain the boar's movement with its arms (which would be a prudent tactic), but it doesn't have the know-how to strategically take on a charging wild boar.  The gorilla will try to swing its arms and attempt to bite the boar, but the more nimble boar will be able to slash at the gorilla with greater ease.  The gorilla might be favored against a wild boar weighing less than 140kg, but not against one close to its weight.  Wild boar wins.

kane from wwe vs female leopard: The leopard would be about 40% of Kane's weight, and the cat's shoulder height would be just above the top of Kane's kneecap.  How this fight would play out depends largely on how Kane would react to being attacked by an adversary with a powerful bite & sharp claws.  Kane is probably very accustomed to conquering other humans, but a wild animal with superior weaponry is a different challenge.  Kane has intelligence & innovation on his side, but he isn't going to have a gameplan on the same level as the leopard's.  Leopards tackle a variety of opponents, and they know how to handle each one.  Kane will have the biggest problem with the speed & slashing claws, and the smaller cat will actually have similar absolute strength.  Wild animals are very strong creatures, and most humans pale in comparison.  I had the opportunity to interact with a friend's pet cougar many years ago, and I remember how incredibly strong it was.  I could put my arms around it and try to hold it still, and it would move around as if I wasn't even there (I'm glad it was a friendly cougar).  There are incidences where people have had success defending themselves from wild animals (and Kane could pull this off on occasion), but a determined female leopard will have more than enough ammunition to defeat Kane more times than not.  Female leopard wins.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

BK