Interspecies Conflict/fights and reptilian growth

hey bk its Daren. i cannot thank you enough for answering my island adaptability questions. they were part of a self projective been doing for the last year and a half and thanks to you i can finally feel confident enough to say that its finally finished.
anyway my questions are

komodo dragon vs Sumatran tiger

male woolly rhino vs male woolly mammoth

also what type of environment would be required for maximum or possibly slightly beyond size potential for  the following species
saltwater crocodile
komodo dragon
Burmese python

i look forward to your answer :)

Hello again Daren.

Komodo dragon vs Sumatran tiger: The Sumatran tiger will typically weigh about 70% more than the komodo dragon, but some zoo-kept komodos can weigh close to the cat's weight.  Sumatran tigers primarily feed on wild pigs & deer.  These cats are quick & agile, and have strong jaws, sharp claws, & killing know-how.  Komodo dragons are powerful reptiles with claws suited for effective digging, a whip-like tail, & a dangerous bite with sharp teeth used to tear flesh.  It was once believed that the komodo dragon's bite was effective in dispatching victims based solely on the presence of bacteria, but it is now known that the komodo also produces a toxin that induces shock in its prey.  The Sumatran tiger will be quick enough to avoid the komodo's bite on most occasions, and should be able to leap upon the reptile from the side.  Once the tiger latches onto the back of the komodo dragon with its claws, there isn't much the lizard will be able to do to counter-attack.  The tiger will bite into the neck of the komodo & hold on tight with its claws.  The komodo won't be able to utilize its weapons (bite/tail) well against the much quicker felid, but it isn't without hope.  If it can make a quick lunge at some point in the fight & land a good bite, the tiger will be in trouble.  Even a bitten tiger will probably continue to attack (and likely kill) the lizard.  Komodos are less experienced combatants than tigers because they almost exclusively ambush prey & will usually avoid direct confrontation with an animal that is willing to fight back (except other komodos).  Even at parity I would favor the tiger based on better weaponry & mobility.  Sumatran tiger wins.

male Woolly rhino vs male Woolly mammoth: The woolly mammoth was about the size and weight of an African elephant & the woolly rhinoceros was slightly larger than today's largest rhinoceroses.  The woolly mammoth had tough hide (an inch thick) and coarse hair, and had long tusks that curved upwards.  It also had a large shoulder hump.  Woolly rhinoceroses had thick, long fur and 2 nose horns.  The front horn was almost 3 ft long.  The mammoth's tusks were not in a great position to impale an adversary (although it was possible), but its great power could have driven the rounded surfaces into an opponent with great force (and cause concussive injury).  The rhino's frontal horn was more suited to effective impaling, and this fact would serve it well in combat.  However, at 50% heavier, the mammoth's offense would be strong enough to drive the rhino back or even topple it over.  While I would favor the woolly rhinoceros to defeat the woolly mammoth at parity (the same way I would favor a white rhinoceros to defeat an African elephant at parity), in this scenario the rhino is giving up too much strength & size.  Woolly mammoth wins.

Q: What type of environment would be required for maximum or possibly slightly beyond size potential for the following species?

Saltwater crocodile: Crocodiles never stop growing, and any environment with a bountiful food supply & no interference from man will produce a huge crocodile.

Komodo dragon: It is believed Komodos originally attained their huge size because they were isolated on islands void of competition from other large carnivores.  How they actually got to be giants isn't known exactly, but a continuation of that particular habitat (that allowed this) would probably be the recipe for continue growth (assuming, once again, a steady food supply & no humans).

Burmese python: Same as with the crocodile, the python needs a steady food source from available prey items & no interference from man (in terms of hunting & deforestation).  The pythons released in the Everglades (as an invasive species) have skyrocketed in numbers & size due to the vast amount of prey (that never evolved to defend themselves against large constrictors) and relative isolation from man.

Always happy to answer your questions!
Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.