Interspecies Conflict/Lions, fish, whales, and bears

Since you rated cats higher than mongooses in reflexes, would a margay or other small cat be able to dodge a cobra's strike like a mongoose can (assuming the cat recognizes the threat)?Can a large cat do it too?
leviathan melvillei vs Basilosaurus
Fisher vs Common Raccoon
2 male lions and 1 female lion vs kodiak bear
Goliath tigerfish vs giant otter ( in shallow water where the barracuda cannot go up or down)
Great Barracuda v Goliath Tigerfish at parity
walrus vs titanoboa
Mosasaurus vs leviathan melvillei
Dunkleosteus vs Sawfish at parity
Dunkleosteus vs great white shark
crocodile vs sawfish at parity
Elasmosaurus vs titanoboa
I create an animal the "devil bear"
It is a polar bear with black fur, glowing red eyes, weighs 1,200 pounds, has 4 in. canines, instead of  normal paws it has something similar to a sawfish's  rostrum. The rostrum is about 4 ft long, has solid bone inside, the sides (where the sawfish's teeth would be) has sharp 3.5 in. claws and a 6 in. hook at the tip.
devil bear vs kodiak bear
Can you rate the following animal's overall strength approximately from 1-100 with 100 being the level of an elephant and 1 being the level of a mouse.
kodiak bear
polar bear
white rhino

Hello Johnny.

Q: Would a margay or other small cat be able to dodge a cobra's strike like a mongoose can (assuming the cat recognizes the threat)?  Can a large cat do it too?
A: Both small & large cats can.  Cobras aren't very fast strikers, and cats have the reflexes to dodge the strikes.  It doesn't mean than the cobra can't succeed in biting a cat (and it has happened), but the cat would probably need to be careless or unaware of the snake's presence to get caught on most occasions.  Many cats instinctively know to give cobras a wide berth because of the potential danger of being injected (or spit at).  Many cats don't have the same exposure to cobras as mongooses do, and this lack of experience would mean that the mongoose would have a better chance of killing the snake even though its reflexes may be slower than a cat's.

Leviathan melvillei vs Basilosaurus: Both whale-like animals reached close to 20 meters in length, but the Basilosaurus was more slender & much lighter.  The jaws of Basilosaurus were fearsome (sharp teeth in the front for stabbing; saw-edged teeth at the back for chewing), but its gape was not great due to a proportionately smaller head (compared to Leviathan).  Basilosaurus had small flippers & probably navigated like an eel, but probably wouldn't have enough of a quickness advantage to compensate for its smaller set of jaws.  Leviathan melvillei wins.

Fisher vs Common Raccoon: The raccoon will weigh over 60% more than the fisher's weight.  Fishers are capable hunters, and won't hesitate to tackle larger adversaries.  Raccoons can be aggressive, but they don't have a great deal in terms of weaponry (bite; small legs with claws).  The fisher might be driven away by the larger mammal in a realistic encounter, but a determined fisher would have a chance to make the kill.  Close to 50/50.

2 male lions and 1 female lion vs Kodiak bear: The Kodiak bear will weigh as much as all 3 lions combined.  Kodiak bears are strong & have great endurance, and a paw swipe can seriously injure a lion.  However, lions work well as a team (which would be crucial here), and can attack from various angles until one gets into position to land a killing throat bite.  If one lion is injured early on, the other 2 won't have what it takes to overcome this bear.  A careful, coordinated attack will enable the lions to prevail, but it won't happen every time.  Slight edge to the lions.

Goliath tigerfish vs Giant otter (in shallow water where the barracuda cannot go up or down): A giant otter will be close to the weight of either a goliath tigerfish or a great barracuda.  Otters have great mobility in all depths of water, but the fish will be in trouble if they can't move well vertically in the water they're placed in.  The otter will need to be careful, but it should have the assets to prevail most of the time.  Deeper water would present more problems for the otter, though.  Edge to giant otter.

Great Barracuda vs Goliath Tigerfish (at parity): The goliath tigerfish has a more robust body than the great barracuda, but the barracuda is a little quicker.  Both have fearsome jaws, but the tigerfish's bite might cause more damage (even though it might not bite as frequently).  Close to 50/50; slight edge to the tigerfish.

Walrus vs Titanoboa: The walrus will weigh about 60& more than Titanoboa.  The walrus would be able to seriously wound the Titanoboa with a direct jab of its tusks, but it would not be able to do this with consistent precision.  However, if the Titanoboa wrapped its coils around the walrus, its robustness would prevent a quick suffocation (but it would not be able to mount a counter-attack).  Probably closer to a stalemate than anything else.

Mosasaurus vs Leviathan melvillei: Leviathan melvillei will weigh at least 3 times as much as a large mosasaurus.  Mosasaurus had 4 flippers & a rudder-like tail that enabled it to move through the water with great agility, and had strong jaws that could crush most things it latched onto.  Leviathan larger size would have given it the more effective bite (which would eventually find its mark).  A parity fight would favor the Mosasaurus, but it will struggle against this much heavier foe.  Leviathan melvillei wins.

Dunkleosteus vs Sawfish (at parity): The Dunkleosteus (giant armored fish) was armored on the front half of its body, and had extremely strong jaws that could crush anything that got between them.  The sawfish has a dangerous rostrum (snout) resembling a chain-saw blade at a glance, and it can slash side-to-side with it to disable prey & predators alike.  With this battle probably being face-to-face, the sawfish won't inflict a lot of damage with its rostrum to the armored plating of the Dunkleosteus.  However, one bite of the giant armored fish would seriously injure the sawfish.  Dunkleosteus wins.

Dunkleosteus vs Great white shark: The Dunkleosteus will weigh 60% more than the great white shark.  The great white shark will have the agility advantage, but its bite will only be effective at the rear of Dunkleosteus.  The shark would be in trouble once the jaws of Dunkleosteus sliced into it, and it's unlikely the shark would be able to avoid this occurrence while conducting its own assault.  Dunkleosteus wins.

Crocodile vs Sawfish (at parity): The crocodile's osteoderms (bony growths) will protect its back from the sawfish's rostrum, but the less-armored sides might be injured by a few good swipes.  A strike to the crocodile's head (which would likely occur as it came in to bite) would likely disable the reptile, and the crocodile wouldn't have many places to clamp its jaws onto where the sawfish couldn't strike back with its weapon.  Edge to sawfish.

Elasmosaurus vs Titanoboa: Elasmosaurus weighed about 60% more than Titanoboa.  Elasmosaurus had 4 flippers that gave it good agility in the water, and a long neck ending in a small set of jaws with sharp teeth.  Elasmosaurus primarily fed on fish & similar animals, and its long neck (comprising of over 40% of its total length) was used to rapidly snare nearby prey much like snakes strike at rodents.  Titanoboa was practiced at tackling large animals (like crocodilians) and constricting them.  Elasmosaurus probably would have the mobility to avoid Titanoboa for a time, but would eventually be encoiled upon one of its approaches.  The jaws of Elasmosaurus would not be able to do enough damage to Titanoboa before the coils tightened up, and any coils near neck or the area where the neck joined the body (of Elasmosaurus) would readily induce asphyxiation.  It would take a while to complete a suffocation by wrapping the body only, but it could be done without much threat of a counter-attack.  Even though the plesiosaur is larger, it won't have the same level of overall offense as Titanoboa.  Edge to Titanoboa.

Devil bear vs Kodiak bear: The Kodiak bear will weigh 25% more than the devil bear.  I must assume that if the devil bear has evolved to possess these adaptations, it must be somewhat skilled at functioning with them.  However, I can see them being a hindrance to mobility (and feeding), and getting off a strike or 2 with its rostrums would be difficult to do once the 2 bears made contact.  The larger bear will have the strength advantage once the "wrestling" portion of the battle ensues, and the Kodiak will be able to control the positioning (and likely avoid a bite from the 4" teeth).  I can't really seeing this particular set of weapons being a real asset to this particular animal because front paws are vital to a bear's success in so many things.  Edge to Kodiak bear.

Rating of animals' absolute strength (approximate)
Gaur - 24
Lion - 5
Kodiak bear - 12
Polar bear - 13
White rhino - 50
Bison - 19
Hippo - 40
Wolf - 2
Giraffe - 20
Gorilla - 5

*this doesn't mean that the wolf (rated a 2) is twice as strong as the mouse (rated a 1); it's just where they would fall in this particular ranking system.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.