Interspecies Conflict/Interspecies Conflict

Question
Hello Robert nice to meet you by the way!Any ways here are some very interesting animal match ups and questions!Here Goes!

1.Chimpanzee vs orangutan

2.Sable Antelope vs Topi

3.African Leopard vs Sumatrian Rhino

4.Snow Leopard vs Cougar

5.Wildebeest vs Hartebeest

6.Moose vs Giant Forest Hog

7.Hypethytical-Could a Skunk using its very terible odor drive off a Cape Buffalo?

8.Sumatrian Tigar vs Jaguar

Thanks

Answer
Hey Kimberly thank you for your questions. now lets get started.

1. A large chimpanzee can easily take out an orangutan. Chimpanzees have too much power and are extremely aggressive.

2. The sable antelope would take it here. Its almost double the size of the still very large topi.

3. This is a mismatch. Nothing except for maybe an elephant can take out a full grown bull rhino. rhino gets the win.

4. This is a close one! But the cougar comes out on top. They size advantage is much too great here,a closer match up would be with an african leopard, which i still believe a cougar could take on.

5. A close match up where at parity it would depend on the individual fighters, who ever wants it more would win, but if I had to choose I would pick hartebeast.

6. In a prolonged fight the hog, but a moose can take it out in one large stomp.

7. Yes and No , if the buffalo is at full charge and is trying to kill the skunk then no but if its just grazing and happens to run into one and gets sprayed then yes.

8. Hm almost a 50/50 but surprisingly I think the jaguar wouldf take it 6/10 the 6th coming from a quick kill to the throat.

Hope I helped! Cant wait to hear from you again!

-Robert

Interspecies Conflict

Robert