Interspecies Conflict/Close Match ups - Follow up

Question
Hello Sir

Regarding the answers to my last question in closed match ups I have some queries and would like you to clarify.

1: Isn't elephant stronger than White Rhino pound for pound and a African Elephant is stronger than Asiatic Elephant, also the female African elephant also has tusks. So do the order still remains White Rhino > Male Asiatic elephant > Female African Elephant.

2 : Hippo vs the Bovids, isn't Hippo stronger and has better weaponry.

3: Female kodiak bear vs Siberian Tiger at nearly equal weight, Please add more to that.

4: You made the sequence as Siberian Tiger (M 205)> African Lion (M 200) > Bengal Tiger (M 200). Isn't Bengal tiger more aggressive and deals more dangerous prey. In case of lion he is even more stronger and agile too. So please elaborate.

5: Lioness vs jaguar (150 kg) at equal weight please
elaborate more

6: Female Jaguar vs Male Leopard at 80 Kg. Can gender balance the advantages jaguar has ?