Interspecies Conflict/Grey Wolf

Hello again,
1.Grey wolves live in pack.So was their has any territorial relationships in them?Will they prey wolverine or lynxes?
2.All animals are at their average size.
Asiatic lion vs South China Tiger
30 kg Wolverine  vs Grey Wolf
Puma vs Caribou (face to face)
Amur Leopard vs  Indochinese Leopard
Eurasian Eagle Owl vs Peregrine Falcon vs Red tailed hawk

Hello Mukul.

1. Grey wolf are territorial animals, and each pack will establish one in which to hunt and govern the group.  Packs follow a hierarchy within themselves, and each animal knows its place and how to react to the other members.  A wolf that is lower on the totem pole will react submissively to a wolf that is higher up, and this relationship between each wolf allows the pack to run more smoothly.

Wolves, when hungry, will eat almost anything they can capture.  Wolverines and lynxes aren't typically sought out as prey (wolves prefer deer, boar, etc.), but wolf packs will try to kill them if they cross paths (and eat them).  Wolverines are feisty & aggressive, and can be worthy opponents for wolves when they interact.  Wolverines have also been known to drive wolves (and other animals) away from kills.  A lynx will try to avoid a larger wolf, but will fight ferociously if it can't escape.  A lynx would need to be close to the wolf's weight to have a chance of defeating it.

2. Fights

average Asiatic lion vs average South China tiger: The lion will be slightly larger here, and that will give it the edge.  Lions and tigers are similar enough overall to be considered close to even at equal weights.  Edge to lion.

30kg wolverine vs average grey wolf:  This would be an enormous wolverine.  Wolverines are typically half this size (or less).  We'll assume this is a fit, capable specimen that happens to be 30kg.  Wolverines can give any animal in its weight range a run for its money.  They are strong, compact, have powerful jaws & sharp claws, and thick fur.  The wolverine is famous for its boldness & ferocity, and rarely backs down from conflict.  The wolf here will be much larger, and have slight advantages in mobility & endurance (and a bigger bite).  The wolverine will roll on its back at times to use its claws more effectively (similar to cats), and will also attempt to clutch the wolf with its claws to position itself to use its bite.  The foul-smelling odor the mustelid can expel (like a skunk does, but not as bad) can come into play as well.  This wolverine will weigh about 60% of the wolf's weight, and that's about the weight disparity needed to make this an even contest.  A normal encounter will have the wolverine driving the wolf away to find an easier way to spend its time, but a determined wolf can wear the wolverine down and cause trouble for it.  I would certainly favor a max-sized wolf to defeat this huge wolverine, but an average one will have its paws full.  Close to 50/50.

average puma vs average caribou: Pumas are perfectly adapted to bringing down this type of prey.  In a face-to-face, the caribou will try to use its wide-spread antlers to create a barrier between itself and the cat, and will lunge at the puma in an attempt to repel it.  The quickness and agility of the puma will enable it to dodge the caribou's offense, and eventually maneuver itself to the side of the cervid and leap upon it (and grab its neck with its paws and secure a neck or snout bite).  The powerful cat will probably be able to knock the caribou off-balance as it wrestles with it, thus increasing its advantage.  Puma wins.

average Amur leopard vs average Indochinese leopard: These 2 cats are about the same size, and there's not enough of a difference between the 2 to assign one any kind of advantage.  This would really depend on the individuals.  Probably 50/50.

average Eurasian eagle owl vs average peregrine falcon: With raptor conflicts, any of them can ambush the other with an air strike and finish the encounter with ease with the right level of accuracy.  However, in face-to-face, the smaller bird would probably be wise to simply fly away.  In the case of these 2 birds, the peregrine falcon would need to avoid the eagle owl at all costs.  The powerful Eurasian eagle owl regularly predates on other birds (including peregrine falcons) and is almost 3 times as heavy as its opponent in this matchup.  Eurasian eagle owl wins.

average Eurasian eagle owl vs red-tailed hawk: The eagle owl will be twice as heavy here, and will be able to overpower the smaller hawk with its formidable talons and sharp beak.  Even if the red-tailed hawk was able to out-quick the eagle owl, it couldn't afford to get anywhere in range of those lethal talons.  Eurasian eagle owl wins.

average peregrine falcon vs average red-tailed hawk: The red-tailed hawk will be somewhat larger here (about 33%), and the weaponry & combat abilities of each bird are close enough to make this the deciding factor.  Red-tailed hawk wins.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.