Interspecies Conflict/Small Buffaloes at War

Antonio wrote at 2013-09-15 21:42:09
Thank you very much BK. As always, I was very well impressed with your answer.

Could you comment this idea: besides having better horns, I think (but I am not sure) that the forest buffalo is also more agile and faster than the tamaraw and this can help to get the victory in a fight.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.