Interspecies Conflict/Fights

Monarch wrote at 2014-01-22 20:03:07
[b]Correction on: Lions vs Polar bear[/b]

It would only take one lion to kill the Polar bear, as historically they have already fought on accidental occaisons in menageries, circuses and zoo's:

Buffalo, Elands and Giraffes? There is no team work needed for a Pride ruling male monarch, lone lions have been documented killing those type of animals single handedly being capable and preffering to go solo or use unity go hand in hand and does not have a qualification or base, since already it can be achived on their own, and 2 lions have brought down full grown Hippos, who'm in terms can dwarf the Polar bears mass nearly 4x over on average or both at max, Prides are capable of bringing down earths 2 largest mega fauna's (Rhinos & Elephants):

Seek out sites that have credability to its merits, substance and back grounds, this site is neither reliable nor credible for the deceptive title of "Experts" it has no licensed diploma, in such science of Ecology, Biology and Zoology, not one person on this site who answered questions in its whole running time has ever presented a Photo copy of their Ph.D's or Masters degrees on any science affiliated terms.

This site is merely a fan made site, subjective to ignorant and bias false claims.  

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.