Interspecies Conflict/Animal faceoff

Khan wrote at 2014-08-29 18:12:08
Hippo vs walrus: Underwater, walrus are fast enough to beat hippo. they're fast underwater.

Hyena vs wolf: I wonder what made Jim change his mind! but at parity, a hyena would kill a wolf for sure. sure the wolf is agile but hyena's durability won't allow it to kill. but the hyena can damage every part of the wolf's body with it's huge bite. the wolf might dodge a lot of them but for how long?! even a lion being larger and having grappling ability needs a long time to kill a hyena. and a wolf not having that abilty, how can it even stand a chance?!

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson