Interspecies Conflict/Rhino vs Leopard

Question
Hello Jim,me and my friends have been wondering who would win between a Black Rhino and an African Leopard.Thanks

Answer
Hey Denice and friends,

To put this in perspective for you- the average adult Black rhino weighs in at around 1,200kg. The largest, most dominant African leopards are about 90kg. So physically it is an almost impossible task for an African leopard to kill a Black rhino. Adding on to the size difference is the fact that Black rhinos are possibly the most impressive overall physical specimens I can think of. They are huge and powerful, but also relatively quick and agile. They have incredibly tough skin that no 90kg animal will be able to penetrate, and an extremely dangerous weapon at the end of their face.

No single predator would be able to beat a Black rhino in a fight, so I'm afraid the leopard loses this one!

Hope that helps.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson