Interspecies Conflict/varied

Question
hey there jim how you been?200lb male leopard vs 200lb female jaguar?800lb grizzly bear vs 500lb giant forest hog?if i remember rightly you seem to favour the hog against even a large bear?where as i think the bear would easily win.anyway great to see you back jim even though only temporarily:)

Answer
Hey mate. I've been good, how bout you?

Leopard vs Jaguaress - As a rule, with animals as closely related at this and at equal weights, I tend to favour the males. They generally fight more throughout their lives and their testosterone levels make them more aggressive and willing to fight for longer. By no means is the jaguaress without a hope though.

Grizzly Bear vs Giant Forest Hog - With 300 lbs the Grizzly has to be favoured. Wild boars are incredibly durable animals, and bears are not designed to kill large, powerful and fast moving prey. But in a fight to the death, the grizzly is very well armed and has its own impressive amount of durability. The hog can win for sure, but I'm with the bear.

Hope that helps Christian. Thanks for the kind words.

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson