Interspecies Conflict/brock lesnar

130kg brock lesnar vs 35kg euroasian lynx
5 x 130kg brock lesnar vs 150kg jaguár
150kg jaguár vs 3 x 40kg pitbulls

Hi David

130 kg Brock lesnar vs 35 kg Eurasian Lynx - I still think Lesnar wins. If he can get a hold of the cat it is small enough that he can kill it. He'll obviously have to be willing to take some pretty nasty scratches and bites in order to do this. If he can't mentally achieve this, he will likely die of blood loss at some point.

5 x 130 kg Brock Lesnars vs 150 kg Jaguar - I don't like the chances of any 5 men really. It sounds like a lot, but how are they going to kill the jaguar, especially a monster like this? Say al five manage to jump on the jaguar at the same time (highly unlikely), what are the chances at least one doesn't get too close to the mouth and cop a rehabilitating bite? I dunno, I think practically speaking it's a huge ask.

150 kg Jaguar vs 3 x 40 kg Pitbulls - As above. They can do more damage quicker than Lesnar, but not enough. One dog will be killed very quickly then it's just a matter of time.

Cheers David

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson

I can answer most questions relating to real or hypothetical situations. I have a better understanding of animal behavior and specifically predatory behavior and interspecies predatory relationships. Mammals is my field of expertise but I can do my best in answering questions regarding other animals. Small mammals are my favourite matchups. One or two prehistoric match-ups is OK, but please do not focus on them as they are outside my expertise.

Even before completing my degree I considered myself an expert in mammal behavior. Doing my degree only furthered my interest and knowledge in the subject. After uni I got the opportunity to spend 6 months in South Africa and Kenya where I spent nearly every day basically observing and studying the animals of the savanna.

BSc Degree in Zoology from the Melbourne University, Australia.