Interspecies Conflict/Clouded leopard and others

Khan wrote at 2014-09-16 18:24:00
It's Sunda actually, not Sundra. I meant "Neofelis diari"

And, isn't American cheetahs more closely related to cougars?

Well, about Giant cheethas, I've read that, they were as tall as male lions, and as heavy as lionesses..

Interspecies Conflict

Jim Wilson

I can answer most questions relating to real or hypothetical situations. I have a better understanding of animal behavior and specifically predatory behavior and interspecies predatory relationships. Mammals is my field of expertise but I can do my best in answering questions regarding other animals. Small mammals are my favourite matchups. One or two prehistoric match-ups is OK, but please do not focus on them as they are outside my expertise.

Even before completing my degree I considered myself an expert in mammal behavior. Doing my degree only furthered my interest and knowledge in the subject. After uni I got the opportunity to spend 6 months in South Africa and Kenya where I spent nearly every day basically observing and studying the animals of the savanna.

BSc Degree in Zoology from the Melbourne University, Australia.