Interspecies Conflict/animals from the farm

Hello! I will have some questions about animals.
All my questions will focus on farm animals
1)Cow 400kg vs 3 grey wolves

2)Pig 85 kg vs 60kg grey wolf

3)Turkey 20 kg vs red fox 15 kg

3)bool 500 kg vs 400kg grizzly bear

English Mastiff 60kg vs 60kg grey Wolf

English Mastiff 80kg vs Cougar 60kg

Merry Christmas!

Hello Ryan.

Cow (400kg) vs 3 grey wolves: The cow will weigh almost 7 times as much as a large grey wolf.  A farm cow won't be as experienced as a wild herbivore when it comes to defending itself from a trio of wolves, and may panic.  Grey wolves work very well together to overcome large prey items (elk, moose, etc.).  Wolves have good lateral quickness, so they will be able to avoid the cow's attempts to kick and attack it from various angles.  The wolves will eventually wear the cow down, and one will move in for a neck bite to subdue it.  The cow has the size and strength to compete; it just won't have the experience.  The grey wolves will know exactly what they're doing, and should succeed in overtaking the cow more times than not.  Some cows may succeed in repelling the wolves, but it won't be a common occurrence.  3 grey wolves win.  

Pig (85kg) vs grey wolf (60kg): A domestic pig won't be as formidable as a wild boar will be, but it will have a chance against a wolf if it is an aggressive well-tusked male.  Domestic pig can be rotund and tough, and they will bite.  Some farm pigs won't know what to do against an attacking wolf, but others will.  A wolf is not as confident taking on another animal solo as it is with help from its pack, and most wolves shy away from dangerous encounters.  There will be situations where the wolf prevails, but there will be situations where the pig drives the wolf away.  A wild boar will be favored against a wolf at equal weights, and a farm pig with a 40% weight advantage will certainly have a chance.  If this pig is as good as a farm pig can be (in regards to fighting and aggression), it will have the means to defeat a single grey wolf most of the time.  Overall edge to pig.

Turkey (20kg) vs red fox (15kg): This will be a very large domestic turkey and a very large red fox.  Domestic turkeys usually don't exceed 12kg or so, but a big tom turkey can certainly attain a larger size on occasion.  Turkeys fight by aggressively kicking forward (usually while jumping) with their legs (in a scratching motion) and using their beaks to peck and bite.  Groups of domestic turkeys will surround an invading snake (even a venomous one), and take turns striking the serpent with their talons and beaks (jumping back to avoid strikes) until it is exhausted trying to defend itself (at which time the turkeys kill it).  Once domestic turkeys are placed in a fence or enclosure, they become very territorial and will defend the area from intruders.  A red fox is a very nimble canid with great lateral quickness and a pointed set of jaws.  They have good endurance, and are accomplished hunters of small game.  A wild turkey (usually weighing no more than 10kg) can fly away if a fox approaches, but a domestic turkey weighing 20kg will likely be incapable of any sustainable flight and will be less mobile or fleet than a smaller turkey will be.  The red fox will be able to avoid the turkey's kicks and move in quickly to seize its neck in its jaws.  Red fox wins.

Bool (500kg) vs grizzly bear (400kg): This will somewhat depend on the mentality of the bull.  A bull on a farm might not be as aggressive as a rodeo bull or battle-ready as a Spanish fighting bull.  Some farm bulls may be docile, while others are not.  Bulls are very strong, and their horns and hooves can cause serious injury to an attacking bear.  Grizzly bears are probably the most formidable bear on a pound-for-pound basis in the world.  They have great strength and endurance, and their huge claws and mighty jaws make dangerous weapons.  I usually slightly favor a brown bear over a buffalo at even weights, and even though a farm bull might not be as formidable as a buffalo at similar weights, the bull here has a decent weight advantage over the bear.  However, this is a huge bear.  Grizzly bears (and other bears) can fight strongly through injury, and this grizzly bear will have a chance to overpower this farm bull if it's fiercely determined to do so.  Realistically the bull will drive the bear away on most occasions, but a grizzly bear set on making a kill can be extremely stubborn.  Some bulls in this scenario will prevail, but some will succumb to the bear's attack.  Slight edge to the grizzly bear.

English Mastiff (60kg) vs grey wolf (60kg): The English Mastiff is a massive, impressive-looking dog with a very large head.  Large males can exceed 90kg on occasion.  It is a relatively gentle dog, and is not as formidable as many of the other mastiff breeds.  The grey wolf will have advantages in agility, stamina, bite force, and fighting experience.  Very few domestic dogs will be able to compete with a grey wolf one-on-one, and the English Mastiff is not one of them.  It's possible a large English Mastiff could drive a grey wolf away from a guarded area, but it won't be favored in a combat situation with one.  Grey wolves will occasionally engage in battles over carcasses with bears, cougars, and wolverines (and others in various regions of the world), so they are no stranger to hostile encounters.  There's really no advantage an English Mastiff has over a grey wolf.  Grey wolf wins.

English Mastiff (80kg) vs cougar (60kg): This cougar will be slightly below average in size, but will be a formidable opponent for the larger English Mastiff.  Cougars occasionally rumble with grey wolves, and a cougar is more than a match for any wolf one-on-one.  The cougar's agility, athleticism, power, and weaponry (sharp claws, ability to kill with a throat bite) makes it a good fighter.  A cougar has strong limbs and amazing leaping ability.  This felid can overpower an elk (or other herbivore) weighing much more than it does by ambushing the cervid and applying a suffocating throat or snout bite.  An English Mastiff will have a size advantage here, but won't be able to overcome the cougar's claws and speed.  There are some mastiffs that might be competitive with a 60kg cougar, but the English Mastiff is not one of them.  The English Mastiff might succeed in driving the cougar away, but it won't defeat the cat in a serious fight.  Cougar wins.

I hope your holiday is a great one!

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.