Interspecies Conflict/Anaconda vs Shark

Its nice to have you back Jonathan,and I've got more cool animal questions on the way:).So my question for today is who would win between a large Green Anaconda and a Bull Shark?Its bites vs coils and im split on who would win,so I would like your opinion on this show down.

Thank You

Hey Trish, lovely to hear from you!

I'd favour the Bull Shark in deep water. They have greater mobility, and can co-ordinate their attacks rapidly and with greater efficiency than the serpent. The snake's skull is very vulnerable to bites, and it would be harder for the snake to coil around the Shark in this environment. Sharks are master predators in water.

Thanks for the question Trish!

Keep asking,

Interspecies Conflict

I can answer any question on land carnivores. Big cats are my main area of expertise. I can answer questions on weight, behavior, and on any possible match-up among mammals, reptiles and insects, but the latter is less preferred. I am not very well informed with dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, so please refrain from asking me questions about them. Just modern animals please. Also questions on bite force are not the best, as they vary greatly.

I am a wildlife enthusiast. I have visited countless zoos globally to observe animal behavior, and i have also seen animals such as Rhinos, Elephants and Big Cats in the wild and synthetic environments. I watch nearly every animal documentary available, and have really acquired considerable knowledge of animals and animal conflicts as a result. I know a lot.

I have written several articles on Wikipedia. I also will soon start writing blogs about Big Cats.

I have a C grade at GCSE Science. However, nothing gives you more knowledge than experiencing animals in the flesh. No qualification can give you that kind of insight.