Interspecies Conflict/Scenery pt2

Tell me how each scenario will go
4 male Xenos stumble upon a ceratosaurs
3 female icaroraptors stumble upon big male arctotherium
Albertasaurus vs Allosaurus
Albertasaurus stumble upon arctotherium
15 golden wolves stumble upon 12 deinonychus

added details on the Xeno
Xenos are the most athletic cats & the second fastest behind a cheetah
Xenos have the largest hearts of any cat which enables them to run around 55mph for about 8miles
Female Xenos with Cubs are the most aggressive animals on the planet
Xenos can jump upto 30ft & are excellent climbers & swimmers
Xenos use speed & power to overtake prey

Also I create another species called the golden wolf
Males avg 190lbs & females165lbs
1200lb bite force
Can run 50mph over 20miles
When males reach maturity they develop a small mane around their neck ( not as outstanding as a lions)
Run in packs up to 70

I would also like you to create a species & add it into the super park I created & give me details on how it will survive & how it will compete with every predator in the park

Now back to the park
I am removing the dire wolves & Kodiak Bears from the park & adding some more animals
Here are the newcomers
Golden wolf
The species you create
Cave Bear

Can you tell me how all of the animals listed will survive & compete with the other animals in the park & what will their diet consist of

Hello Anthony.

4 male Xenos stumble upon a Ceratosaurus: A Ceratosaurus will weigh almost 2 1/2 times as much as a Xeno.  Ceratosaurus has fearsome jaws with sharp teeth, but the 4 Xenos will know to avoid this peril as they attack.  They will (assuming they are hungry and willing to engage) surround the Ceratosaurus and some will leap upon it from behind.  Holding fast with their sharp claws, they will deliver bites with their long canines and eventually subdue the dinosaur with an accumulation of nasty wounds.  The Xenos, as a group, will have the power to bring Ceratosaurus to the ground during the struggle to finish it off faster.

3 female Icaroraptors stumble upon big male Arctotherium: Arctotherium will weigh (using the maximum estimates for its weight) over 2 1/2 times as much as each Icaroraptor.  Arctotherium won't be fast enough to be a real threat to the Icaroraptors, but it will be a dangerous opponent if the Icaroraptors choose to attack it.  Knowing the power of the Arctotherium's forelimbs, the Icaroraptors (assuming they are on the hunt) will surround the giant bear to divide its focus.  One Icaroraptor will attempt to spit its venom into the eyes of Arctotherium, which will diminish its ability to defend itself effectively.  The Icaroraptors will then move to the rear of the mammal and deliver slashing kicks until they dispatch it.

Albertosaurus vs Allosaurus: Depends on the Allosaurus used.  Albertosaurus was typically a bit heavier than Allosaurus fragilis (by about 25% or so), and had a light build (suggesting it may have been able to pursue fast prey).  Allosaurus maximus, however, was at least 20% heavier than Albertosaurus.  The jaws of Albertosaurus were armed with sharp teeth designed to cut like steak knives, and its stocky head (with reinforced skull bones) rested on a thick neck.  Allosaurus had a massive, deep skull (but not a heavily built one) with jaws armed with serrated teeth.  The Allosaurus had a huge gape, and could have used it bite in a slashing motion.  The Allosaurus' bite was probably more effective & diversified overall than the Albertosaurus', but the weight advantage here would be the deciding factor (although at parity I might slightly favor Allosaurus).  Edge to Albertosaurus over Allosaurus fragilis; edge to Allosaurus maximus over Albertosaurus.

Albertosaurus stumbles upon Arctotherium: The Arctotherium will weigh about 70% of the Albertosaurus' weight.  Albertosaurus will view the Arctotherium as a potential meal.  The bear will likely try to flee, but the theropod may be able to catch it (the Albertosaurus was somewhat built for speed and may have chased prey items).  The Arctotherium may stand its ground, but it will be in trouble if it does so.  Arctotherium may be able to deter the Albertosaurus with its forepaw swipes on occasion, but avoiding the massive bite of the dinosaur will be problematic for the bear at close quarters.  If Arctotherium isn't able to escape by running (or climbing), it will likely be dinner for the Albertosaurus.

15 golden wolves stumble upon 12 Deinonychuses: A golden wolf will weigh anywhere from 15-20% more than a Deinonychus.  Deinonychus is well-armed with a strong set of jaws, clawed forelimbs (primarily for grabbing & holding), and clawed hindlimbs (for slashing).  The golden wolves will be reluctant to attack (canid groups won't attack if the risk is great), but may be attacked by the Deinonychus clan once they appear.  In a serious battle to the death, the golden wolves will have the ability (and the numbers advantage) to succeed in killing the theropods, but at an enormous loss of pack members.  The wolves may flee after the initial skirmish (they will be fast enough to escape), but there won't be many of them left if they stick around for the conclusion of the battle.  The golden wolves can win, but will wisely retreat on most occasions to emphasize safety of the pack.

Q: How will all of the animals listed will survive & compete with the other animals in the park & what will their diet consist of?
A: The animals in the park will be these: Xenos, Icaroraptors, Utahraptors, Arctotherium, Helloid, Albertosaurus, Ceratosaurus, bison, gaur, Triceratops, Iguanadon, rhino, elephants, gazelles, zebra, Stegosaurus, wild horses, Tenontosaurus, Deinonychus, Allosaurus, Golden wolf, Hyaenodon (we'll assume this is Hyaenodon gigas and not Hyaenodon horridus), giant frosted eagle (created by me on 10/27/13; 11ft wing span, powerful talons, lives & hunts with mate, lives in cold regions, white with grey markings, 40lbs, can tackle many medium-sized animals in tandem), & cave bear.  I will list the new additions to the park, and describe how they will interact with the others living with them.

Tenontosaurus: Will be a common prey item.  Is a herbivore; a browser.  Will need to avoid Xenos, Icaroraptors, Utahraptors, Helloids, Albertosaurus, Deinonychuses (which actually predated upon Tenontosaurus), Allosaurus, Hyaenodon, & Golden wolves.  These animals will pose a serious threat for it.  Ceratosaurus can overtake subadults, but may actually take on an adult from time-to-time (but may not succeed against the larger animal).  Arctotherium was probably more inclined to overtake kills from other hunters, but will be a threat to a young Tenontosaurus that gets within range.  The giant frosted eagle would be a threat to young if they shared the same habitat, but it's unlikely they will.  The cave bear (which can attain the size of a modern grizzly bear) will be a threat to young ones as well, but will probably leave the adults alone.  Will peacefully coexist with most other herbivores, but elephants may occasionally "bully" them if they come in close proximity.

Deinonychus: Group hunter.  Will need to avoid Xenos, Icaroraptors, Utahraptors (which are similar, but weigh almost 7 times as much), Helloids, and Golden wolves.  Will probably attack these other animals anyway, but won't be favored without a massive numbers advantage.  Will be fast enough (on most occasions) to avoid Albertosaurus, Allosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Arctotherium, and the cave bear.  These creatures will be too large to worry about consistent attacks from Deinonychus, but that's not to say it won't ever occur.  Hyaenodon will be a threat unless the Deinonychus pack is large, and the pack will take a risk if it chooses to attack.  The young of all creatures will be in danger if left unattended.  The giant frosted eagle likely won't attack one (even if their habitats overlap).  Prey items will include bison & gaur (risky prey items, though), gazelles (if they get close enough to catch them), zebra, wild horses, and Tenontosaurus.  The young of all other predators, or any single member of a predator pack will be potential targets.  The young of elephants, rhinos, Triceratops, and Stegosaurus won't be safe if they stray, and the adults of these species will be too large and dangerous for the dromaeosaurids to consider attacking.  

Allosaurus: Predator, may have hunted in groups on occasion.  Will only need to avoid larger Albertosauruses, large groups of pack hunters (especially Icaroraptors & Utahraptors), Triceratops, & adult male elephants (although they might be able to kill an elephant with an ambush).  Xenos can be a danger, but mutual avoidance may occur (same with Helloids and Golden wolves).  Tough battles will occur with similar-sized Albertosauruses, rhino, and Stegosaurus.  Allosaurus will be a danger to Arctotherium, cave bear, Hyaenodon, Deinonychus, Ceratosaurus, gaur, bison, Iguanodon, and Tenontosaurus.  Won't be fast enough to effectively predate upon zebra, wild horses, or gazelles (but "lucky" kills may occur).  The giant frosted eagle likely won't be a factor.  A group of Allosaurus will potentially be able to kill anything, but will have trouble with Triceratops without a large numbers advantage and the willingness to take a huge risk.

Golden wolf: Will need to wary of Icaroraptors, Utahraptors, Helloids, and possibly a giant frosted eagle tandem (if one wolf is hunting alone).  Will be among the most successful animals in this ecosystem.  Will be fast enough (and numerous enough) to avoid direct conflict with predators that are larger and more powerful (Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Hyaenodon, Arctotherium, cave bear) and will have the edge in encounters with Helloid & Deinonychus if the numbers are close.  Will predate upon gaur, bison, Tenontosaurus, zebra, wild horse, gazelle, and the young of Triceratops, Iguanodon, Stegosuarus, elephant, rhino, Arctotherium, and cave bear.  With packs as large as 70, these wolves can potentailly kill anything, but will wisely avoid the more dangerous targets.  They won't go out of their way to attack a large, dangerous animal when less dangerous prey is readily available.   

Hyaenodon: Large carnivore (up to 500kg) with huge bite.  Will need to avoid the pack hunters, Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Arctotherium, and Ceratosaurus.  Will potentially have fierce (and closely contested) battles with cave bear.  Will predate upon the young of all others, gaur & bison (both of which may actually repel the attacker on most occasions), zebra, gazelle (if it can catch them), and possibly Tenontosaurus.  Will not be able to successfully take on certain animals solo (Triceratops, Stegosaurus, elephant, rhino, Iguanodon).  

giant frosted eagle: Being an aerial predator, interactions with all others will be largely initiated by this large bird.  Any medium-sized herbivore (including young of various species) will be a potential target, but dangerous creatures in this size range (namely predators) will probably be avoided due to their ability to fight back if the eagle's initial attack doesn't end in a kill right away.  Animals like Xenos, Icaroraptors, Helloids, and Golden wolves will be a real danger when the giant frosted eagles land on the ground for any reason, and being in the trees won't guarantee their safety entirely (from climbing predators).  The encounters may be limited to what strays into their colder habitat, and young bison may be the preferred prey.

cave bear: Large omnivore and possible scavenger.  Would need to avoid the pack hunters, Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Arctotherium, and Ceratosaurus.  Young at risk from giant frosted eagle.  Due to habitat, probably won't encounter other animals often.  Probably not an active hunter, but may pose a threat to young bison, gaur, zebra, and gazelle (if they interact).  Won't be a threat to the larger dinosaurs, elephants, or rhinos.  Won't have the size to tackle an adult gaur or bison (if they interact).

* Let me know if you want more detail on a specific interaction or a specific matchup! *

Best regards.  

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.