Interspecies Conflict/Paradise

I have an added description on helloid

Helloid males weigh 273kg on avg females around 190kg
Helloid has 4inch canines & 6 inch claws
Helloid' intelligence is also near sentence & it shares a symbiotic relationship with xenofelis
Helloid often locks its jaw & use a shake & tear technique so when It bites it usually doesn't let go

Alpha Helloid vs Alpha Arcturus Wolf
Xenofelis vs Arcturus Wolf

Also lets say we have a huge territory the size of Manhattan & Chicago together
This territory has an unlimited supply of water & plants all year round which attracts a lot of herbivores & predators

So let's say you are doing a 6month documentary on the predators in the territory
I would like you to give a very detailed description on every predator in the territory
Also tell me the different techniques the predators use to take down different prey
Also every predators favorite prey, I would also like you to tell me times when you've witness the animals who share symbiotic relationship with eachother out
Plus can you give me a detailed description on the interactions between the different predators in the territory
& the top 5 dominant a animals in the territory

Here are the animals in the territory

Pride of 25 Xenofelis
Pack of 40 helloids
Pack of 20 Arcturus wolves
Pack of 15 icaroraptor
Albertosaurus group of 4
Allosaurus group of 5
Biggest bear dog species

Here are the herbivores
Jeffersons ground sloth

Hello Anthony.

Alpha Helloid vs Alpha Arcturus Wolf: These 2 will be close in weight.  Assuming the Helloid will be given enhanced abilities for this matchup, it will be a very good physical match for the Arcturus wolf.  Both animals will have near-sentience and very good weaponry, but the Helloid's tough furry hide will offer it some protection.  I'd probably go with the Helloid because of this.

Xenofelis vs Arcturus Wolf: The Xeno will have a decent weight advantage over the Arcturus wolf, and has comparable overall weaponry.  Both have near-sentience, so that won't be an advantage for either in this particular matchup.  The weight advantage will likely be the major difference here.  Xeno probably wins this.

*** The territory ***

This territory will be close in size to the country of Singapore (imagine a circular area close to 30km in diameter).  With many of the animals included being created ones (and some having sentience), the way they will act and react is speculation.  I can't address every interaction in great detail due to the amount of animals listed; I'll try to give some information (as best I can) on each animal in the territory.  If there's a couple of matchups you want me to focus on a bit more, just let me know.  With longer questions I am limited on how much time I can devote to detail.  Matchups with real animals are more up my alley.

Pride of 25 Xenofelis: Description of Xeno: "....big cat species.....Males avg 820lbs females avg 550lbs , 3500lb bite force , 5inch canines , usually kills with a bite through the skull , 5.5inch retractable claws, 55mph top speed , lives in groups up to 25 , intelligence is on par with icaroraptor, it's always 4males in every clan".  As a group, Xenos will be able to compete with every other predator (but will have trouble with Helloids if there isn't a cooperation in place) and predate upon every animal available.  Larger animals will be targeted to feed the whole pride.

Pack of 40 Helloids: Here is the original description of Helloid (created by Tejas): "A tenacious, 250 kilogram mustelid.  4 inch canines, 4 inch claws.  1500 pound bite force.  Excellent swimmer.  Speed 80 km/h (running).  Mainly terrestrial animal.  Opportunistic ambush predator.  Thick fur with random sharp bristles measuring 1cm in length as defense.  Jet-black in color, superb night-vision, both nocturnal and diurnal.  Excellent sense of smell, able to smell a drop of blood 70m away.  Lives in packs of up to 50 in number, headed by an alpha male and an alpha female.  Females and males equal in size.  Males experienced in combat, but still prefer ambush attack.  Bristles can detect the slightest sound vibrations."  Here are the enhancements you have added to Helloid for the purposes of this question: "Helloid males weigh 273kg on avg females around 190kg ... has 4inch canines & 6 inch claws ... intelligence is also near sentence & it shares a symbiotic relationship with xenofelis ... often locks its jaw & use a shake & tear technique so when It bites it usually doesn't let go."  This group will dominate the territory.  With sentience and cooperation with Xenos, there won't be anything they can't accomplish.  Will likely tackle herbivores as a group.

Pack of 20 Arcturus wolves: Description: "This wolf has a shoulder height of 5 feet and is 10.5 feet long, and Alphas weigh on an average of 292 kg, while smaller wolves will be 150-280 (proportional to a normal wolf), this wolf is extremely agile, able to outmaneuver even the agile Icaroraptor and have very good lateral and rotational quickness to prevent attacks from behind, they have the same senses as a normal wolf but they have a fatal bite of 3000 lbs. It also has 5 inch long claws, 4 inch canines and with it's numbers, will hunt mega-fauna, with or without Icaroraptor's assistance.  They can run an average of 70 kph but if they use all their energy, they can go a whopping 100 kph. Powerful leg muscles make the wolf faster and able to support it's weight. These wolves live in packs of 15 and are very social and intelligent and are on par with Icaroraptor, they share a mutualistic symbiotic relationship in which their species and the two other species get their benefits. They are territorial to species outside of their mutualistic relationship but will be neutral towards other species of carnivores, such as bears, wolves and many more unless provoked. When desperate, they become oppurtunists and may eat plants, fruits and fish..."  This predator will be near the top of the food chain, but their union with Icaroraptors will not be enough to dominate a group effort from a Helloid/Xeno coalition on most occasions.

Pack of 15 Icaroraptor: Description of Icaroraptor: "...full length is actually 17 feet.  Its intelligence makes it prefer to fight from a safe distance, it prefers to shoot poison in the eye of it's opponents.  When fighting smaller animals, Icaroraptor prefers to use its tail, its tail whip can bring down 2000 pound force onto his enemies, it's because the muscle concentrations are in his jaw, his legs and his tail.  When not slashing or spitting, Icaroraptor can deliver a fatal bite, it controls its jaw strength, so to control its style, it can use a weaker bite to tear of flesh or a bone-crushing bite of 2000 pounds and its kick can dent iron.  Lastly, Icaroraptor when in heat are extremely dangerous, they have the ferocity and aggression frightening enough to drive away a herd of sauropods, and a mother Icaroraptor is far more dangerous.  Icaroraptors live in packs of 10 in a forest, and they are warm-blooded so that means they can go on with winter, with their feathers keeping them warm. Icaroraptors have three mothers in each pack, when faced with a difficult situation, two packs can make a temporary alliance before they go back to their own territories.  Lastly, its intelligence enables it to read it's opponents, observing them to see what move they'll make and what should be a proper counter-attack, their brains process information very fast enabling them to react immediately.  Their intelligence is somehow nearly-sentient."  An Icaroraptor is about 8ft tall and weighs about 600kg.  This group, along with the other sentient creatures, will be at the top of the food chain and will be able to predate upon any herbivore.  Other non-sentient predators will need to avoid conflict with Icaroraptors.

Albertosaurus group of 4: Large theropod (2.5t), knife-like teeth, fast runner.  If they hunt in a group, will have the potential to tackle any non-sentient creature (but will have trouble with a Triceratops).  Allosauruses will cause them problems in a conflict.  As a single hunter, it will chase and overpower what it can, and will look to finish with its large bite (while attempting to avoid any defensive weaponry).  As a group will surround and attack with bites.

Allosaurus group of 5: Large theropod (2-3t), teeth for tearing.  If they hunt as a group, will have the potential to tackle any non-sentient creature (but will have trouble with Triceratops).  Albertosauruses may cause problems in a conflict (depending on size of individual dinosaurs and group size of each party).  As a single hunter, it will chase and overpower what it can, and will look to finish with its large bite (while attempting to avoid any defensive weaponry).  As a group will surround and attack with bites.

Daeodon: Daeodon was a giant mammal that somewhat resembled a warthog, but was the size of an American bison.  It had a very strong bite, powerful neck muscles, and protruding tusks.  It may have commonly scavenged.  Would be formidable enough to defend itself against Hyaenodon and Amphicyon ingens, but may fall victim to an occasional Megalania ambush (may have repelled Megalania face-to-face).  Won't defeat Arctotherium in a serious battle, but may drive the huge bear away in a realistic encounter.  Will coexist with other herbivores for the most part, but may have occasional conflicts with them.  Its huge bite will be its primary tool for offense, but its tusks will come into play in any encounter.

Hyaenodon: Hyaenodon gigas was the largest Hyaenodon species, and may have weighed close to 500kg.  It had a very long set of jaws and a bone-crushing bite.  Will lose face-to-face battles with Daeodon, Arctotherium, & Amphicyon ingens.  Close battle with Megalania, but will probably lose more times than not.  Will be able to predate upon bison, gaur, Protoceratops, and kudu.  All other herbivores will probably be too large.  Will look to seize prey items in its massive jaws after running them down, and will likely crush and tear with them.

Arctotherium: Arctotherium (South American giant short-faced bear) was a giant prehistoric bear that was kin to the modern-day spectacled bear, but was twice as tall at the shoulder and possibly 9 times as heavy.  Will probably seek to take kills from others from time-to-time, and will be able to defeat the bear dog, Hyaenodon, and Daeodon (but may lose an occasional encounter), Megalania (but may die if bitten).  Will need to avoid the theropods.  Will have the potential to tackle bison & gaur (but may be driven away), and may get the better of any conflict with the Jefferson's ground sloth.  Good matchup for a hippo (but again, will likely be driven away by one) and Tenontosaurus.  Will probably look to take over kills, but can use its swiping claws and strong bite in any conflict that arises.  Forepaw usage may come into play as well.

Biggest bear dog species: The biggest bear dog species is the Amphicyon ingens.  It weighed as much as 600kg, and seemed to share attributes from ursids (bears) and canids (dogs).  Will need to avoid the theropods.  Will have the ability to defeat Hyaenodon and Megalania (but may die from bite), and will likely back down from Daeodon and Arctotherium.  Tenontosaurus may be too large for it.  Will attack gaur, bison & Jefferson's ground sloth (but may not be successful), but should have no trouble with Protoceratops and kudu.  This animal likely had decent speed for short distances, but could wrestle many prey items down before using its bone-crushing bite to dispatch victims.  Possibly an omnivore.

Megalania: Megalania was a giant monitor lizard (but stockier) with similar attributes as modern-day ones (tough hide, sharp teeth, whip-like tail), and may have had a toxic bite like today's Komodo dragons do.  Estimates for its size vary, but the upper-end ones place it at close to 1200kg.  Will likely ambush prey.  assuming its bite is toxic, it can kill any mammal in the territory with a deep bite, but may not prevail in many face-to-face encounters with the more formidable ones (Daeodon, hippo, Arctotherium).  May have trouble breaching the tough hide of the Jefferson's ground sloth, and may be driven away by the mammal's clawed forelimbs in an encounter.  Won't be fast enough to catch a kudu, but can ambush one.  May use the same techniques as the Komodo dragon (ambush, deliver a bite, wait for prey to expire or become defenseless, rip open victim's body with sharp teeth).  As with the Komodo dragon, can potentially kill mammals much larger than itself (komodos have killed water buffalo).

Bison: Large herbivore with stocky body (with almost half its weight in front of the shoulders) and curved horns.  Weighs over a ton.  Will be a popular prey target for the theropods and the sentient animals.  Will be large enought to repel certain attackers (Megalania, Hyaenodon, bear dog), but may fall prey to them on occasion.  Will need to avoid any hostile confrontations with Daeodon and Arctotherium, but won't neccesarily lose the encounter.

Gaur: Large herbivore with muscular body and thick curved horns.  Weighs well over a ton; largest modern bovid.  Will be a popular prey target for the theropods and the sentient animals.  Will be large enought to repel certain attackers (Megalania, Hyaenodon, bear dog), but may fall prey to them on occasion.  Will need to avoid any hostile confrontations with Arctotherium (but may repel it on occasion), and should give Daeodon a close battle if they decide to rumble.

Tenontosaurus: Large ornithopod (2t); herbivore.  Will coexist with other herbivores.  Will be a popular prey target for the theropods and the sentient groups.  Should be large enough to repel/escape an attack from Arctotherium if one ever occurs.  Will be too large for Hyaenodon, bear dog, and Megalania (although Megalania can and will kill one through ambush).  Daeodon should leave it alone.

Triceratops: Large ceratopsian (1-1.5 times heavier than an elephant and as tall at the shoulder) with neck frill and 3 sharp horns (2 long brow horns; 1 shorter nose horn).  Believed to have been in many epic battles with the fearsome Tyrannosaurus.  Herbivore.  This will be the most dominant animal in the territory on a one-on-one basis.  Can be brought down by a coalition of any of the sentient groups, but it won't be easy.  Will be strong enough to defend itself well against the theropod groups, but falling prey to them won't be impossible.  Will be too formidable for any other carnivorous animal, and will likely coexist with all other herbivores.

Iguanadon: Large herbivore (3t), large spike on each thumb area.  Will be a potential prey target for the sentient groups.  Will be vulnerable to the theropods, but will have the ability to repel a single Allosaurus or Albertosaurus on occasion.  Will be too large for the other predators.  Should coexist well with other herbivores.

Protoceratops: Small ceratopsian (probably 200kg, 2m long), with frill around its neck.  Probably had a strong, snapping bite.  Herbivore.  Will be vulnerable to attack from all predators.  Should coexist well with other herbivores.

Styracosaurus: Large ceratopsian (3t) with spiked neck frill and 1 nose horn.  Herbivore.  Will be a potential prey item for the sentient groups, and possibly the theropod groups.  Should be able to repel a single Allosaurus or a single Albertosaurus more times than not, but can still fall victim to one.  Will be, along with Gloffiphant, the 2nd most dominant animal on a one-on-one basis.  Will have nothing to worry about from bear dog, Hyaenodon, Megalania, and Arctotherium.

Gloffiphant: Description: "Gloffiphant the build is like an asian elephant's but smaller about 1.8m shoulder height (6 ft), and 4.4 m from head to tail (14.4 ft) and a skin thickness of 2 in, this elephant species weighs in about 3 tons but also has very good speed, at speeds of about 60 kph, a charging Gloffiphant can send you flying or overturn a car. This is the only herbivore in the group of mutualistic species. With this elephant's lateral and rotational quickness, approaching from behind is nearly impossible and a frontal assault almosts guarantees getting mauled by it's 2-3 feet tusks, this powerful beast is also very intelligent and shares the mutualistic relationship with both Icaroraptors and Arcturus Wolves. This elephant is usually found in herds of 20. They are generally docile but they will be wary of dangerous predators that are neither Icaroraptors nor Wolf but anything under 800 kg is not a threat unless it's an overwhelming pack number."  This creature's sentience will give it an advantage over many adversaries, but will be vulnerable to the Xeno/Helloid coalition and the theropod groups.  Will coexist with other herbivores.

Hippo: Large (3t) semi-aquatic mammal with rotund body and wide-opening jaws (with sharp canines and forward-pointing incisors).  Aggressive around water.  Will be vulnerable to attack from any of the near-sentient creatures, and will need to seek refuge in water if any of the theropod groups approach.  The hippo may be able to drive a single Allosaurus or a single Albertosaurus away with an aggressive stance, but will normally be in trouble if faced with one.  Should be large enough to repel Daeodon, Arctotherium, bear dog, Megalania, and Hyaenodon, but each encounter might not always go its way (Arctotherium & Daeodon will give it a good fight, bear dog & Megalania can potentially kill it).  Will give way to Triceratops, but may butt heads on occasion with the other herbivores from time-to-time (but won't defeat Styracosaurus or Gloffiphant in a serious battle).  May cause an Iguanodon to move away, but won't neccesarily defeat one in fight.  Will hang out in the river.   

Jeffersons ground sloth: Herbivore (1t+) that walked on 4 legs but could stand upright on 2 legs (over 3m tall).  Tough hide; clawed forelimbs.  Will be vulnerable to the sentient groups and the theropod groups.  May be in danger when faced with Amphicyon ingens, Arctotherium, and Megalania, but should be able to repel them on occasion.  May butt heads (not literally) with Daeodon, and may be driven away by one.  Will likely be too large for Hyaenodon.  Should get along with other herbivores.

Kudu: Swift antelope (about the size of a wildebeest) with spiraling horns.  Will be vulnerable as a prey item universally, but will have the speed to avoid most predators.  Will easily be corralled by the sentient groups, and may get run down by the bear dog (in an ambush) or the Hyaenodon.  Will coexist with other herbivores, and may serve as a warning signal to many of them when danger approaches.

The 5 most dominant animals in this territory will be: Helloids, Xenos, Icaroraptors, Arcturus wolves, and probably Triceratops (but Triceratops may be vulnerable to attack by multiple Allosauruses or Albertosauruses).

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.