Interspecies Conflict/Human Intervention

Question
Hey BK, it's me Lawrence,

I would like to ask which ages of humanity can keep up with these super species,

1. How would Xenofelis and Helloids do in the Roman Times?

2. How would Diablotaurus and Yzenda Bear do in Roman Times?

3. How would Sarchosaurus do in Roman Times?

4. How would Xenofelis and Helloids do in Medieval Times?

5. How would Diablotaurus and Yzenda Bear do in Medieval Times?

6. How would Sarchosaurus do in Medieval Times?

Some POI to make the questions easier,

Diablotaurus and Yzenda Bear will not hesitate to attack any nearby human and will fearlessly wander into human settlement in search of food, they may retreat when the enemy's too strong, but they may come back another day, they will eat livestock.

Sarchosaurus, since this is a very large animal, Sarchosaurus will not be picky with what kind of meat it'll eat, it will wander into human settlement when resources are low, Sarchosaurus will eat livestock.

Helloids and Xenos, with their intelligence, they may not what conflict mostly, but may choose to raid the town for food and ultimately eat the residents, but will try to avoid contact as to avoid conflict.

Answer
Hello Lawrence.

Q: How would Xenofelis and Helloids do in the Roman Times?
A: The population of the Xenos and the Helloids would be a factor (the greater the population, the harder for the Romans to deal with).  The advantages by the Romans would be fortresses, long-range weaponry (especially catapults, arrows, and spears), armor, and organization.  The Romans would need to keep watch for any approaching Xenos or Helloids, and any encounter would likely cost human lives.  The threat of these creatures might lead the Romans to actively hunt them, and this might be their greatest danger outside of other attacking armies.   

Q: How would Diablotaurus and Yzenda Bear do in Roman Times?
A: Again, the population of these creatures would be an important factor.  The Diablosaurus and the Yzenda bear are both large, dangerous creatures that will require great attention when in the area.  Will be a bigger danger to the Romans than Xenos or Helloids due to their boldness, greater willingness to attack, and more imposing physical characteristics.  The Diablotaurus and the Yzenda bear will likely do well, but may be the target of hunts when the Roman forces got large enough in a particular area to conduct one.

Q: How would Sarchosaurus do in Roman Times?
A: Sarchosaurus won't be viewed as a danger on the same level as the other creatures, but will still be avoided and watched.  The Romans may remain safely in their structures if one approaches, but may choose to attack or hunt it on occasion (especially if it attacks valuable livestock or poses an imminent threat to any humans).  Hard to say for sure.

Q: How would Xenofelis and Helloids do in Medieval Times?
A: Xenofelis and Helloid will be potential threats in Medieval Times much like Roman times, and population will be a factor in determining how big a threat they'll be.  Refuge in fortresses will be a common remedy, but venturing out will be dangerous.  The armies of this era will have armor, arrows, spears, swords, and other types of weapons to mount an offense or establish a defense (and horses of course).  There's not a big enough change in these 2 eras to vastly change any outcome or strategy dealing with these creatures.

Q: How would Diablotaurus and Yzenda Bear do in Medieval Times?
A: As with the Romans, these two creatures (Diablotaurus and Yzenda bear) will create havoc if there's enough of them.  Any weaponry short of muskets, explosives, or the like will make it difficult for the humans to effectively deal with these creatures on a day-to-day basis.  As with the other scenario, the Diablotaurus and Yzenda bear will do OK overall.

Q: How would Sarchosaurus do in Medieval Times?
A: This will be similar to how things will play out in Roman Times.  It's a lot like some humans that live near dangerous animals today in that they respect their space but remain prepared to deal with them if they need to.  Sarchosaurus won't likely cause problems on a large enough scale to prompt a constant wave of hunting parties, but may be attacked if it becomes a major nuisance.  It's unlikely the humans will want to come out from cover and protection to mount an attack against one, but rather protect the structure they're in if threatened.  As with the other creatures, how well Sarchosaurus will do depends on the population of its species and the population (and to some degree the mindset) of the humans in a given area.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

BK