Interspecies Conflict/domestic kur

1) 0,2kg male Least weasel vs 5kg male domestic kur
2) 0,1kg female Least weasel vs 3kg female domestic kur
3) 250kg okapi vs 60kg leapard (stealth)

Hello David.

1) 0.2kg male Least weasel vs 5kg male domestic kur: The least weasel is an agile, supple mammal that feeds primarily on voles & birds.  It can tackle prey much larger than itself (and kills with a bite to the back of the skull).  I'm guessing a domestic kur is a game fowl (let me know if it's something else), so I'll answer based on that supposition.  The domestic kur here will weigh 25 times as much as the least weasel, and I think that's a bit too large for the least weasel to overpower without a great deal of determination.  Game fowl can be very active fighters, and one can potentially injure a least weasel.  I wouldn't rule out the weasel using its quickness to latch onto the bird (avoiding claws and beak) and attaching itself to its neck, but I don't think that's how a typical encounter would play out.  The least weasel has the agility, jumping ability, and tenacity to get into a position to attack the bird's skull without the bird being able to defend this action, but the teeth of the mustelid may take a while to penetrate into an opponent this much larger (and the kur can thrash about violently in its attempts to dislodge the weasel).  I'd probably give the edge to the domestic kur in a typical encounter, but if the least weasel is relentless in its attack, it may wear the bird down and eventually get the kill.

2) 0.1kg female Least weasel vs 3kg female domestic kur: Here the female domestic kur will weigh 30 times as much as the female least weasel.  As with the last matchup with the males, I think the same principles will apply.  I can't rule out a win for the weasel considering what its abilities and attributes enable it to do against much larger prey items, but the game fowl should be large enough to defend itself on occasion if its not ambushed.  As with the other matchup, I'd give the edge to the female domestic kur unless the female least weasel is determined to make the kill, but the size difference is a bit more extreme here.

3) 250kg okapi vs 60kg leopard (stealth):  The okapi here weighs over 4 times as much as the leopard, and will be a tough kill for the cat.  These 2 animals will occasionally interact (leopards prey on okapis).  Leopards are agile, athletic, and powerful (can drag large prey items into trees).  They also have sharp teeth, sharp claws, and killing know-how.  Okapis battle other males by striking with their necks (like giraffes do), but they use strong kicks to deter predators (they prefer to run into thick vegetation to escape danger).  They aren't as formidable (pound-for-pound) as many other herbivores (like zebras), but aren't helpless.  An okapi is capable of sending a leopard packing on occasion, but the leopard will have a chance to complete a kill bolstered by its experience in tackling herbivores larger than itself.  The leopard will have its chances improve with an ambush, but many ambushes fail and turn into face-to-face battles.  The okapi will have a struggle on its hands once the leopard leaps upon it (this will make the okapi's kicks useless unless the herbivore can resist enough to make the cat slide off).  However, this leopard is close to the average weight for this cat, and won't have as good of a chance as a large (90kg) male leopard will.  The okapi will probably survive the ambush from the leopard used here and escape about half the time, but will become dinner to a full-sized tom.  Leopards and other big cats can do amazing things and the leopard can certainly ambush this okapi successfully, but the okapi here is large enough to be a tough challenge for the predator.  Slight edge to okapi.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.