Interspecies Conflict/park

Question
Okay look so let's say we have the park size of Alaska , but inside the park there is territory size of Manhattan & Chicago put together . Within the territory there is unlimited supply of water which attracts animals all year round.

Okay look so now let's say you are doing a fictional story/documentary on the predators in the park for 8 months please make it seem like you're really there , tell how the animals in the territory react to eachother , what animals are most dominant through your 8month stay , what is every predators favorite prey & every predators technique to bring down the different prey they hunt , how each animal raises their young & tell me the interactions you've witnessed between the predators & how the fight went down if neither animal backs down thanks , here are the animals in the territory which prey would each predator leave alone if they can't down everything

Sentinent predators
Pride of 20 xenofelis (4males) (16 females) (4 pregnant)
Pack of 15 Arcturus wolves (1 alpha pair the female is pregnant)
Pack of 13 icaroraptors (5 pregnant females)
3 indominus rex (1breeding pair)

Other predators
2 allosaurus Maximus
2 Yzenda Bears (pregnant female) 1 male
6 hyenadon
2 of biggest bear dog species
Megalania
Arctotherium

Here is the herbivores ( abundant amount of herbivores)
African Elephant
White rhino
Iguanadon
Gaur
Triceratops
Tenontosaurus
Styracosaurus
Stegasarus
Ankylosaurus
Jeffersons ground sloth
Megatherium

Answer
Hello Anthony.

In any ecosystem there is a certain amount of predators and a certain amount of herbivores.  Over time a balance will have been created and animals will have adapted to one another in terms of hunting and surviving.  With the great amount of animals put together in this park (especially the made-up ones with special abilities), there's no way to accurately determine what will transpire when these animals interact.  Due to the amount of animals you have listed (predator and prey), there's no way to give a detailed description of their interactions and survival techniques because it would take a great deal of time to create that much text (there would be over 200 interactions if every animal was considered!).  I can give a generalization of each predatory group to give you an idea of how things might transpire in the park, but it's largely guesswork considering the amount of species used and the inclusion of made-up animals.  Questions with animals that aren't real are not really my cup of tea (movie animals are OK); I specialize more in conflicts between animals that actually exist or animals that have actually existed at some point in history.

Sentient predators

Pride of 20 Xenofelis (4 males) (16 females) (4 pregnant): Will likely be at the top of the food chain along with the Icaroraptors.  With any pregnant individual, there will be less participation in conflict and a strong sense to provide protection with the rest of the group.  Will have trouble with confrontations with Icaroraptor, but may work together with this species if an understanding is established.  Will have an advantage in meetings with Arcturus wolf, and will use quickness and awareness to avoid direct contact with Indominus rex.  Will be able to potentially defeat all remaining animals in battle, but will use discretion to avoid risks with their numbers.  Will target the less dangerous prey items (gaur, Iguanodon), but will be able to take anything they need if pressed to do so.

Pack of 15 Arcturus wolves (1 alpha pair the female is pregnant): Will be close to the top of the food chain, but will need to avoid any serious conflicts with Xenofelis, Icaroraptor, and Indominus rex.  There will be some animals that won't be worth taking on in disputes (Allosaurus, Yzenda bear), but the wolves will have their sentience to let them know when to attack and when to concede.  Having good lateral quickness will enable them to be close to any other animal without being any real danger (can attack in a group or scatter).  Only the Xeno and Icaroraptor will be threats that will need close monitoring.

Pack of 13 Icaroraptors (5 pregnant females): Will likely be at the top of the food chain along with the Xenofelises.  Will have trouble with confrontations with Xenofelis, but may work together with this species if an understanding is established.  Having enhanced abilities (sentience, ability to project toxins, extremely powerful bites & kicks, etc.) make them potentially capable of taking on or overcoming anything in the park except the Xenos.  May be brash enough to attack anything on occasion, but won't typically take any major risks with pregnant members of the party around.

3 Indominus rex (1 breeding pair): This will be, as an individual, the most formidable creature in the park.  Its ability to conceal itself before attack will make it a threat to everything, and its savage disregard for other life forms will make it something to be on the lookout for at all times.  Only Xenos and Icaroraptors will be able to kill it with any level of consistency.  If the 3 hunt as a trio, they will be almost unstoppable.  A single one will face tough resistance from 2 Yzenda bears, the elephant, the Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and the Megatherium, but will overcome each of them on most occasions.

Other predators

2 Allosaurus maximuses: The Allosaurus duo will be the most formidable predators of the non-sentient group along with the Yzenda bears.  They will have no real resistance from any other non-sentient group.  Will predate most often upon Iguanodon, gaur, Tenontosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Jefferson's ground sloth.  Will likely need to attack as a duo to have the best chance to overpower the white rhino and the Megatherium.  Triceratops and Ankylosaurus will be too well-armed and dangerous to make predation a safe option, and the African elephant will be able to repel the duo on some occasions (but may fall prey with an ambush).

2 Yzenda Bears (pregnant female) 1 male: Will rival the Allosaurus maximus duo as the most dominant of the non-sentient predators.  Will have trouble predating upon Triceratops, African elephant, and Ankylosaurus, but these prey items won't be impossibilities if the bears attack as a duo.  Megatherium will give any predator fits with its tough armor-like hide, but the bears can overcome it.  The white rhino, the Stegosaurus, and the Styracosaurus may fall victim on occasion, but may be able to survive an encounter from time-to-time.

6 Hyaenadons: Assuming this is the Hyaenodon gigas, these predators will weigh close to 500kg each.  They will likely attack in a group.  May cause problems for a single Allosaurus or Yzenda bear, but won't be favored against either of them.  Will dominate the bear dogs, Megalania, and Arctotherium at any kill site if they stay in a group.  Will be able to predate upon gaur, Tenontosaurus, and Jefferson's ground sloth will minimal trouble, but will face challenges from white rhino, Iguanadon, Styracosaurus, and Stegosaurus.  Triceratops, African elephant, Ankylosaurus, and Megatherium will be off the menu if healthy and full-grown.

2 of biggest bear dog species (Amphicyon ingens): Among the largest of all bear dogs was Amphicyon ingens (ingens means huge in Latin).  They likely weighed up to 600kg.  The bear dogs will yield to the other predators except for Megalania (but will need to be careful with it if they attack).  Will predate upon gaur and possibly Jefferson's ground sloth.  All other herbivores will be too formidable as adult; young may be targeted.

Megalania: Megalania was like a super-sized Komodo dragon (over twice as long; perhaps 12 times as heavy).  Ambush predator with toxic bite.  Will avoid direct conflicts with other predators, but can potentially kill each of them with its bite.  Will ambush gaur and possibly Jefferson's ground sloth (if its bite can breach the mammal's hide), and may target the reptiles (like Tenontosaurus and Iguanodon) if its bite will affect them the same way.  Larger animals may be avoided to keep the injury risk down, but a subadult elephant may be a potential prey item..

Arctotherium: Largest bear ever; 2m at the shoulder.  Probably a scavenger as much as an active predator.  Will be in trouble if faced with Allosaurus, Yzenda bear, or a group of Hyaenodons.  Should be able to drive away the bear dog pair and Megalania.  Can predate upon gaur and subadults of some of the smaller herbivores.  Will attempt to take over kills if it can.

The most dominant herbivores will be Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, African elephant, Megatherium, white rhino, and Stegosaurus.  The gaur, Tenontosaurus, and the Jefferson's ground sloth will be the animals most vulnerable to predation.

Raising young in a territory this small (665 sq kilometers) will be almost impossible with so many high-level predators around if each animal is intent on remaining.  The many large herbivores will likely have issues with one another over space.  If the territory is a seasonal visiting area and not where all of these animals reside, that will make things easier for every species.  I'm assuming these animals are distributed throughout the Alaska-sized park and each one occasionally spends time in the territory.....otherwise it won't really work.  If you want me to detail a specific matchup (predator vs predator; predator vs herbivore; herbivore vs herbivore), let me know!

Best regards.  

Interspecies Conflict

BK