Interspecies Conflict/Habitat

Okay let's say we have a suitable habitat with the following animals

Humans (Stone Age) - weapons (clubs bow&arrow & spears)
Smilidon populator
Hyenadon Gigas
Allosaurus - the last species of predatory dinosaur left possibly going extinct due to highly intelligent mammals evolving

New world predators
Future Predator(From Primeval) - a highly evolved ambush predator that is very intelligent adaptable & ruthless
These Predators have no visible eyes and appear to be visually blind, but possessed echolocation as a highly advanced high-frequency sonar system.Not very muscular, Future Predators rely more on their great speed, agility and acrobatics to take down prey Future Predators live together in partnerships. When a Predator family unit have offspring, these young are kept in a safe abandoned area; the female would hunt prey and bring it back to the young as food, while the male stays at the nest to protect the young. Predators have been known to work together in large groups to hunt down their prey; the group of Predators would surround the prey, before attacking it, ripping it apart and devouring the remains. Avg weight 260kg

Xenofelis - a highly evolved & intelligent big cat , its intelligence is sentient this cat is very athletic & fast
A very good swimmer & climber also these cats have 5 inch canines ( sort of like how a clouded leopard teeth are ) & 5inch claws with a 3500lb bite force , these cats usually kill with a bite to the skull the neck they can run 50mph & also live in groups up to 15. Also these cats share symbiotic relationship with humans & often share the same territory as them so they can be seen around human camps & will sometimes help them hunt & vice versa .

Colombian mammoth
African elephant
Different species of Ground sloths
White rhino

Tell me how the hierarchy would be in this habitat & the interactions between all of the predators & what will be each predators favorite prey what animal would you be if you had to pick one to live in the habitat  
& who is the most dangerous predator

Hello Anthony.

Humans (Stone Age): The humans will be near the top of the hierarchy as long as they have a safe area (like a cave or protected structure) to retreat to.  With the assistance of the sentient Xenofelises, they will be able to attain any food source they need and defend their territory from outside threats.  Favorite prey will be any large mammal that can be overcome and easily transported back to the camp.  Use of arrows will be very important to deter threats before they get close enough to invade the camp area.  Without help from the Xenos, life would be quite treacherous and unpredictable.

Smilodon populator: Huge muscular feline, 400kg, upper canines over 25cm long.  Will wrestle opponents to ground and dispatch with stab to vulnerable area.  Rank in hierarchy depends on numbers. Will need to avoid humans & Xenos.  Will probably battle Future Predator, but will not need a numbers advantage against them or Hyaenodon.  Several of them can drive an Arctotherium away, but will not take on one solo.  Will avoid the Allosaurus without large numbers, and will target gaur, bison, the smaller ground sloths (Megalonyx; Eremotherium in large groups).  Probably won't attempt an attack on the larger animals (Triceratops, elephant, mammoth, etc.) as long as more reasonable prey is available.

Arctotherium: Huge bear (largest ever), possibly as heavy as 1.6t and as tall at the shoulder as an American bison.  Rank in hierarchy depends on numbers.  Will have trouble with groups of predators (like Smilodons) and Allosaurus.  Will scavenge and attempt to take over kills.  Won't have the size to take on the larger prey items; won't have the speed to capture the smaller ones.  May target the smaller ground sloths and the young of any large mammal that can't escape.  Will only be able to overpower gaur, bison, kudu (if it can ambush), and subadult animals if it doesn't find a carcass to take over.  Will likely prefer mammals.

Hyaenodon gigas: Large, nimble predator with huge, bone-crushing jaws.  Weight as much as 500kg.  Rank in hierarchy depends on numbers.  Will have trouble one-on-one with the larger predators, but will be able to battle some of them as a large group.  Will have the ability to target gaur, bison, and kudu as a group, and will have reasonable success.  Will have almost no chance against the larger herbivores (Triceratops, Iguanodon, elephant, mammoth, Megatherium, Eremotherium, white rhino) without massive numbers, and won't attempt such an attack with safer options around.  Bison and gaur will be favorite targets (can be caught and will feed multiple animals).

Allosaurus: Large theropod with huge jaws.  Weight 2-3t, Allosaurus maximus possibly as much as 4t.  Rank in hierarchy depends on numbers.  A single one will be the top predator one-on-one.  Will be able to take over most kills, and will be able to attack and overcome the smaller ground sloths (Megalonyx, for example), gaur & bison (by ambush), Iguanodon (no guarantees of success one-on-one), and sub-adults of the larger prey items.  Will be mostly avoided by all other predators except Future Predator (which will likely attack anything regardless of odds), and will have trouble if it ventures into a human camp.  Will have no chance against the larger herbivores (Triceratops, elephant, Megatherium, mammoth) without numbers, and will struggle against Iguanodon, the white rhino, and Eremotherium without help.  Won't catch kudu, and will target larger prey.  Favorite target may be sub-adult Iguanodon.  If nearing extinction (which may mean a low remaining population), will have trouble catching prey while competing with the numerous other predators.      

Future Predator: Average weight of 260kg a bit more than my guess of its weight in a previous answer (check out "Indominus rex" from 6/12/15), so its maximum size based on the average granted here will give it a size comparable to the largest of big cats (my guess gave it the approximate weight range somewhere between a large cougar and a jaguar).  Will be one of the more formidable groups; rank in hierarchy will depend on numbers.  These creatures seem to attack without caution, which can lead to trouble for them against some creatures (their bodies won't hold up well to the claws and jaws of some opponents).  Will lose a few members in attempted attacks against Triceratops, Columbian mammoth, African elephant, the larger ground sloths, and the white rhino.  Xenos will be their biggest problem as a species.  Will likely not have a favorite target; will attack what it comes across.

Xenofelis: Since its introduction, I've seen weights between 272kg and 360kg for an average male Xeno.  A big cat's average is typically around 65-75% of its maximum weight, so a Xenofelis weighing over 500kg might be possible (the weight of a large grizzly bear) unless the 360kg figure is meant to be the max.  Typically it will be as heavy as a very large Siberian tiger.  Will be at the top of the hierarchy due to sentience and physical abilities.  Will be able to, as a large group, overpower any animal in the area, but will prefer to target mammals.  Will be an important line of defense for the humans, and will help endure their success in a hostile world.  Will likely kill to defend camp and only make necessary killings in regards to other animals (won't simply kill a ground sloth just because it happens to be there).  Any animal with sentience and souped-up abilities will dominate most ecosystems.

Animal to be if I had to pick one: Triceratops.  Most formidable animal one-on-one in the entire kingdom.  Can defend itself from almost any threat, will dominate grazing areas, and won't have much to worry about.  May be challenged at times by a bull Columbian mammoth, but that's about it.  It's also my favorite dinosaur.

Most dangerous predator: I would actually choose Future Predator (and this really depends on numbers), because it seems to be a mindless attacking machine (this is my opinion based on the parts of "Primeval").  I watched where these creatures interacted with other creatures (like Inostrancevia) in a berserker manner without considering the consequences.  In real animal encounters, one group may know to give the other group respect (like lions choosing not to attack a large group of vigilant Cape buffalo or a crocodile keeping its distance from a large hippo), but it doesn't seem that way with this species.  I can picture a human encampment with a group of Xenos forming a line and facing a group of approaching Future Predators.  The Future Predators won't look and assess the situation like "we are outnumbered and outgunned and it would be foolish for us to proceed".  They will blindly choose to attack at the expense of their own numbers because that is what (again, my opinion based on the little that I have viewed) they do.  Imagine two hyenas coming across a bull giraffe.  Realistically, they will give the giraffe all the room it needs and won't dare attempt an attack.  Let's suppose they do, however.  They will be kicked to death.  Although this mindset seems to be detrimental to the Future Predator, I consider it the most dangerous predator because it can't be prepared for or defended like a typical predator.  Anything coming across them will be attacked.  At the human encampment, the humans will constantly be mindful that an attack will happen at any time regardless of defensive posturing, and that is actually harder to prepare for than something that may "size up" the situation.  Imagine an Allosaurus approaching the human encampment.  There are many Xenos aware of its presence and growling.  The Allosaurus weighs out its options, and decides to move on rather than attack.  This is actually, in many ways, a more predictable encounter that's easier to deal with than a random attack by a seemingly mindless creature.  With the little bit I know about Future Predator, I would assign it as the most dangerous predator based on behavior.  Remind me of army ants.  They simply attack what they encounter.

* I prefer not to answer questions about animals that aren't real (Xenofelis, for example).  It's really just speculation, and it's not really within my scope.  Movie/TV creatures are OK from time-to-time because I can usually search and see what I'm answering the question about, but real animals are what I like to focus on.  I applaud your creativity (and the creativity of others that make up animal species), though, and would submit to you that you are likely just as qualified as I am in answering questions about made-up animals.  There's a lot to consider with an ecosystem with a variety of introduced animals (how long have they had to adapt, how many of each species are there, is there a proper balance of predators/herbivores, separation of species due to climate/geographical conditions, etc.), so there's no way to accurately pin down how things will operate.

Best regards.

Interspecies Conflict

Questions regarding animal conflicts within realistic or unrealistic settings are welcome; my strength lies in medium-to-large species. Small animals (including birds of prey), prehistoric animals, sea creatures, and domestic dog breeds are usually within my scope, but to a lesser degree. I can't confidently answer hypothetical questions about human vs animal, arachnids, insects, or amphibians, but I am willing to field them nonetheless.

From a young age, I have been interested in animals. Starting with the original Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and World Book Encyclopedias, I have seen many animal shows and documentaries and have read multiple books on the subject. I have a solid understanding of the physiology of many animals and interspecies conflict in general.

Associate degree in unrelated field; biology classes in college.