Interviewing Tips/Resume writing.

How can I write the following better for my Resume:

Using SoapUI to test web service calls. This included the configuration of wsdl and checking for privacy access levels
in web services 7.0 and 7.4

Response for upgrading the test virtual environments with Core Package installs on both Windows and Linux environments.

Hi Carol,

This seems fine to me the way it is. One thing you can add is the result/impact of what you did for example: you respond to upgrading the test virtual environment - what was achieved because of that? Better test environment, better quality, more user-friendly ?

Interviewing Tips

Deepa Barve, CIR

I can answer questions regarding interviews, resumes, cover letters and job searching in general. I can answer questions from both candidates (interviewee), as well as hiring managers, supervisors, and recruiters; in other words the "interviewer". I have a large network, so I can also provide resources and referrals. I have over 7 years of recruiting experience and inside information on how hiring managers think and select candidates, and I would love to share this knowledge with job-seekers to enable them to find their dream job.

I am the Lead Technical Recruiter for an engineering consulting firm, and I have been in recruiting for over seven years. I have recruited for a variety of positions (exempt, non-exempt, executive) and worked across diverse industries (hi-tech, retail, hospitality, medical device). For more information, please visit my profile on LinkedIn.

Recruiting related articles published on -

MBA - Marketing