Interviewing Tips/Follow up.

Question
I had an interview over two weeks ago and right after the interview I sent out two thank you letters.
A week later I did a follow up call and called last friday. I spoke to one of the people who interviewed me and I thanked her for taking the time to interview me and it was a pleasure meeting her, I ask her what the status was and she says,'Hang tight!" I then say Thank you and I am still interested in this posiiton and she says great and have a wonderful weekend.
What does this mean???

Answer
Dear Allison:

It could mean that they have not made a decision yet.  This could be due to a variety of reasons:  they are too busy, they are having a hard time in deciding.

Wait 10 days before you call again.  They should know by then.  If they don't, move on.

Warmly, R. Butler

Interviewing Tips

Ruth Butler