Interviewing Tips/A question about thank-you email

May I ask this question?

After the interview, you are supposed to send a thank-you letter to the interviewers. Iíve just got a telephone interview as we live in different countries. So I think a thank-you email should be fine.
However, in the email subject, what should I write?

Traditionally, a handwritten note when possible has more leverage than an email.  An email can be deleted, overlooked, or pushed though the SPAM filters.  A delivered note is tangible and creates a sense that you took time to craft and send the note of thanks.  

It is your choice; however, a handwritten note when possible is advised, especially if you want the opportunity.

In the subject you may simply put, Thank you-(Insert Your Name), this will draw attention to your name and also indicates the content.  Denise Anne Taylor

Interviewing Tips

Denise Anne Taylor

aka CAREERMEDIC (TM), a Career Coach with the background to DIAGNOSE. HEAL. REVIVE. your career. Job Search Strategies | Career Transition | Job Interview Coaching/Strategy | Resume Development/Review

Bespoke career services tailored to your needs. Business Etiquette, Job Interview Strategy, Your Job Search, and Career Transition Services have been provided to private clientele, major corporations, educational institutions, and associations throughout the United States.

The Best of MichBusiness, Advisory Board Member 2014-2016 Metro Detroit Chapter of UN Women, Member 2013-2016 Women of Tomorrow, Mentor 2013-2016 Michigan Business and Professional Association, 101 Best and Brightest Companies, Advisory Board Member 2005-2014

Bachelor of Science, Communications, Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI Certified-Business Etiquette and International Protocol, The Protocol School of Washington

Startup Weekend Detroit-Winner, Crowd Favorite 2015