Interviewing Tips/Interview situational question

I. Describe a situation in which you found a creative way to overcome an obstacle. (Maximum 250 words)

Situation can be hypothetical.

Thank you. Cheers

Do you have any experiences in the course of your life where you overcame an obstacle?  

Once I have your reply; I will be able to assist you with how to craft a response that will be suitable for interviewing and situational replies.  It is best that you utilize a real experience from you past.

The experience does not have to be recent, it only has to be real.  Thank you.  Denise Anne Taylor

Interviewing Tips

Denise Anne Taylor

aka CAREERMEDIC (TM), a Career Coach with the background to DIAGNOSE. HEAL. REVIVE. your career. Job Search Strategies | Career Transition | Job Interview Coaching/Strategy | Resume Development/Review

Bespoke career services tailored to your needs. Business Etiquette, Job Interview Strategy, Your Job Search, and Career Transition Services have been provided to private clientele, major corporations, educational institutions, and associations throughout the United States.

The Best of MichBusiness, Advisory Board Member 2014-2016 Metro Detroit Chapter of UN Women, Member 2013-2016 Women of Tomorrow, Mentor 2013-2016 Michigan Business and Professional Association, 101 Best and Brightest Companies, Advisory Board Member 2005-2014

Bachelor of Science, Communications, Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI Certified-Business Etiquette and International Protocol, The Protocol School of Washington

Startup Weekend Detroit-Winner, Crowd Favorite 2015