Interviewing Tips/Re: Free On-line Course Regarding Interview/CV Approach

Hi Denise,

I'm in the process of creating a free on-line course regarding interviewing and CV creation. What topics do you think I should cover to make this as informative as possible for the end user?

Create a simple survey of your clients/end user to determine the subjects that are of greatest value to your followers and those looking for a job.

Validating your topics through your potential end user will have a greater value proposition when creating the on-line course and will reflect their current needs.

Do you have social media platforms, website, or email list that you can use to distribute a simple survey?

Good luck and let me know if you require more detail. I want to avoid prematurely providing topics of interest as they may not be in alignment with your audience.  Hope this helps.

Denise Anne Taylor

Interviewing Tips

Denise Anne Taylor

aka CAREERMEDIC (TM), a Career Coach with the background to DIAGNOSE. HEAL. REVIVE. your career. Job Search Strategies | Career Transition | Job Interview Coaching/Strategy | Resume Development/Review

Bespoke career services tailored to your needs. Business Etiquette, Job Interview Strategy, Your Job Search, and Career Transition Services have been provided to private clientele, major corporations, educational institutions, and associations throughout the United States.

The Best of MichBusiness, Advisory Board Member 2014-2016 Metro Detroit Chapter of UN Women, Member 2013-2016 Women of Tomorrow, Mentor 2013-2016 Michigan Business and Professional Association, 101 Best and Brightest Companies, Advisory Board Member 2005-2014

Bachelor of Science, Communications, Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI Certified-Business Etiquette and International Protocol, The Protocol School of Washington

Startup Weekend Detroit-Winner, Crowd Favorite 2015