Intuition/How can I trust Im hearing my own intuition?

Question
How do I know what my intuition actually sounds like? I cant seem to trust myself. Always doubting if I've done right.

thanks.

Answer
Hello Sarah!

Thanks you for submitting such an AWESOME question! :)

I hope I can offer you some clarity... Let me start off by saying... You came here and asked about "intuition" because you are already using it. Sooo,that same lil voice that led you search and find an answers, is the "sound" of intuition!

I believe everyone has there own way to "tune in" to their Intuitive Guide. For some of us it is a constant, but, silent nudging or prompting, for others it is a LOUD "SCREAMING" and constant "PRODDING". (for some it takes a bit more to get their attention:)... Either way, you have been using your Intuition from your first breath.

INTUITION "feels" and "sounds" like a lil voice and slight warmth in your solar plexus area.( area between your belly button and chest).. Try to visualize a moment when you have heard your own voice, sounds almost like a thought but at the same time you experience some sort of "nudge" or "warmth" in your solar plexus area.

Hope the below, might help with the Trust issue you are soon to overcome!

These are a few things I can PROMISE you about Intuition in general...

* IT WILL NEVER EVER EVER LEAD YOU THE WRONG WAY! :)

* IT WILL NEVER EVER EVER CAUSE YOU HARM IN ANYWAY!:)

* Our Intuition serves only to the betterment of Soul. It will always be in our best interest to listen, feel and follow as it guides us to.

* Once you have a formal introduction with your intuitive self, you will soon have no question whether or not to trust it. Choosing to ignore it will only work against you

* The more you opt to follow it's guidance,the more you will begin to look to your Intuitive Self for guidance!

:)

Hope  this helps ya a bit... If you have any questions I am happy to do a follow up!

Love and Light to you Dear one!

Much LoVe to all as always~

~Soul Whisperer~
  ~Namaste~  

Intuition

Soul Whisperer