Intuition/Future Hopes !

Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
My life has come to a complete standstill - both socially and economically.
I have recently put my house up FOR SALE in order so that I can move to a much nicer area.
I would like to know if that move will take place and how is the best way I can proceed with my life as my resources are currently very limited.
Thanks !

Greetings William,

Faith moves mountains… shovel full at a time. Right now you are reeling. This is normal and to be neither embraced nor ignored. Your are being forced to either revise some long held expectations of how your life would proceed, or to live in the regret of what you sincerely though should have been.

This move will take place. The question before you is: “Will I be pushed into the river, or jump?” The later gives you some control over where you land and how you tread, swim or wade.

Your resources are anything but limited. You money belt may be drawn in a few buckle holes, but you have other talents, passions and abilities at your disposal. These were not ones you had made priorities before.

Your life has changed, and it will continue to do so. Some things will be difficult. There are companions with whom you are accustomed to sharing your world, who will not be moving forward with you into this new land. Mourn their loss, but release them as you release these expectations that no longer bind you.

This will all take time, but does require your attention. A hope becomes a prayer when given intent. A prayer becomes a blessing when honored by those who invoke it.  A blessing only is realized when embraced.

If you have not already done so, take some time to concentrate and remind yourself of all that you do have and the wonders of the life that awaits you. Meditation can be immensely helpful. If you are a person of faith (of any or no particular tradition) and would like assistance with this, I can recommend calling the Unity Prayer Line at 1-800-669-7729.

Joyously welcoming the person that is to unfold in you,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).