Intuition/Spirit guide?

Hiya Edson, back in july 2010 i had a voice i heard in my left ear quite clearly, to me sounded to be a man. He said something to me...can you tell if this was a spirit guide? Can i believe what it told me, as what it said could have been true and didnt sound 'evil'. The way it sounded was 'matter of fact, i think you should know'. thank you.

Dear Diana,

Just as a medium may reach out to contact discorporate beings, so too may spirits reach out to us. Not being a practicing medium and this being a distance reading, it is difficult for me to be of  assistance with the question of whether it is for your best and highest good.  

Contrary to what many in developed western countries would like to believe, not all spirits are benevolent, nor do they manifest themselves with the most beneficent intentions. Just as all people have personalities, charitable or predatory, so do spirits. As you would not trust every living person that you know, nor would you receive those who display harmful behavior without suspicion, so too must you assess the purpose of spiritual contact.

Were you living in North America, I would be able to refer you to a medium that would be best able to assist you in this. I do recommend that you contact a certified local medium to aid you in determining the motive behind the contact. A good place to start would be the British Union of Spiritist Societies (

Wishing you Joyous News,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).