Intuition/March?

Question
Hello Edson,

I'm expecting some major changes in my life, for the better. I've had visions accompanied by being able to 'feel' those visions which is new for me, the feeling of the visions. I don't fully know exactly what these changes will be or how they will manifest or even when, but the 'thought' came to me that in the past, major changes have occurred for me in the month of March. So my question is: What do you see for me in the month of March? That's probably to specific now that I think about it, so my question is what can I expect in the near future?

Thank you so much for your time!

Answer
Dear Denise,

What you are feeling is the energy of risk and opportunity that comes from being on precipice of a new opportunity. First you must muster the balance and control to decide which course of action will fulfill your sense of adventure and growth.

If you select the path that presents trepidation matched with excitement, you will receive that for which you have asked. Effortless achievement will, at first, elude you and may bring disappointment. This will transform into the sense that you have wasted your efforts without reward. Endurance must champion your cause. The mastery that evolves from this experience will be that which will serve you for much of your life.

Courage in All,

Edson

Intuition

Edson