Intuition/unrequited love

I have been in love with the same man for a number of years.  Despite that, I have attempted to remain a loyal friend to him.  We fell out a few years ago and didn't speak again until late last year, when we started communicating regularly.  Naturally, I felt happy about that but now I'm starting to think that he only stays in touch to stave off his own loneliness and not because he wants to build on the friendship.  Your thoughts?

You're right, he is just lonely and not that into you as a friend partly because he knows you are in love.  He doesn't want anything to do with that regardless of what he says.  This is a situation where neither of you are being up front with each other.  If you were, you wouldn't be asking me. ;)

But what I feel about you and your energy is this:
I feel if you would be more honest with yourself it would help you in many ways.  You could sit down when you feel lonely and drawn to him and instead of contacting him right away, write about it.  Write a story about it, or journal or write a letter to him.  It doesn't matter if you give it to him or not, the point is to be honest with yourself about him.  Write down what you want, how he doesn't meet those requirements, how he could but isn't, how you have hoped he would, all the improvements you want in him, everything you have liked about other guys in the past and then combine those traits with what you have never had in a guy and viola that's your soulmate.  Draw a picture with your words. :D  Write a story about meeting him...can be you or a character like how you wish you were.

Any more questions about this or what I have said, just ask. :)  

From the Heart

What I can answer is questions for insight into situations in all subjects. I won't judge, so please be honest about the ENTIRE situation if you want a truly insightful answer. I will do my best to relate to you however it is most fitting.

I have been doing this for years for friends and people online. I have continued to do so because of all of the gratitude I have been shown that I am helping others.

Lifelong I have studied creativity, human and animal nature, relativity, truth, love, beauty, health, balance, culture, society, life...etc. I do my best to stay connected to a power greater than myself.