Intuition/mothers intuition?

I have a 6 year old son, Baden. I have felt like my time with him is short. I am terrified something is going to happen. I find myself spending more time with him then I do my oldiest son because I have this horrible feeling. I can't explain why I have this feeling, but it is always there. I tell myself all the time I'm just being crazy but everyday it's there in the back of my mind. Like I'm preparing myself for when the day comes. I can't remember when I started having this feeling but it's been going on for years. Please tell me I'm overreacting and this is not a mother's intuition.

Dear Kayla,

I am honoured, more than you may fully understand at this moment, to have you share this concern with me; as you are undoubtedly honoured amoung mothers. It is because of the intuition with which you were blessed that such a soul, as incorporate in you son, has been trusted to your care. Baden has been given to this world with a purpose, uncommon to most, that he might fulfill. Your time with him is short only in respect to that in which he will remain a boy. The maturity of his spirit will reveal itself earlier than most, and the man he is to be, though ever your son, will emerge before you may be ready.

Such a responsibility, as you now bear, is given never to those wanting the strength to shoulder it; nor is it ever assigned, but assistance in it abundantly pledged. You have the ears of the Angels, as your son is never without their gaze. This same strength, however,  must be shared with, and extended to, his brother, for he has been likewise chosen.

Wishing you Strength, Wisdom, and Joy Unbounded,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).