Intuition/Love and stuff!

Hi Edson
I wonder if I could ask about any possible relationships?
Have been single for a long time. I am drawn to someone John Michael
but he is with someone. Would really like a soulmate and worry about never meeting anyone. Thank you so much. Jx

Dear Jeanette,

John Michael is deep within a quandary of his own, both at present, and for the near future. He has noticed you, but is also fully aware of the crossroad that looms so prominently in his path. I urge you to afford him neither influence nor frustration to the duty he owes himself in co-authoring this league of his destiny.

As to the matter of Soulmates: They are generally viewed, amoung traditions that embrace the concept, as people with whom we have a cooperative purpose of connecting during this life. There is a beautiful, popular, and somewhat overly simplified perception of them as earmarked partners with whom we are fated to enjoy life long love, blissful spiritual connection and perpetual companionship. Though this may be their purpose in many instances, and as much as I wish it were the case in every one, it is not necessarily so to be.

Soulmates are arranged for many reasons. Some are with us throughout our lives; some, but for a brief duration. Some are here for our primarily for our good, some for theirs; most for a combination of both. Some provide us opportunity to appreciate happiness of which we have never heretofore enjoyed; some reveal in us strength to endure hardship of which we have not been aware. Neither is it unusual for the later to prepare us for the former.

Because of their purpose, we tend to form a deep connection with Soulmates, sometimes resulting in an authentic romantic convergence. Other times, however, the connections are mistaken for romance due to their intense nature. Taking a myriad of forms, we most often recognize them for what they are: relationships of various kind, intensified by the quality of connection between mutually pre-purposed spirits.

If you would like, I am happy to provide intuitive impressions of romantic possibilities that await you, as described in my profile. They may, or may not, include the involvement of Soulmates. Please submit a follow up with how I may best assist you.

With Gratitude,

As an intuitive psychic, I employ my gifts primarily without physical aids. I do use Tarot or a speculum when the situation requires. I may also channel information through dreams. I offer my services on this site, without seeking compensation, in appreciation of the gifts with which I have been blessed. I provide insight into influences and circumstances that affect the situations with which you are concerned. I do not answer absolute questions. For example: if asked “Will my Ex come back?”, I will not answer “Yes” or “No”. I will provide you with descriptions of people, events, issues, challenges and opportunities that are influencing you both. I may also recommend ways to address these factors. As your destiny is determined by both fate and choice, the future is not absolute. I do need from you a description of the issue. I ask that you provide names to aid in my focus. (For your privacy, you may choose to use different names, but please pick ones that are relevant and meaningful to you.) If you wish to do so, providing age, cultural and/or religious information may assist me in tailoring my response to your experience. My responses are compassionate and polite, but may not be what you wish to hear. If there is anything I will not disclose in a public forum, I will indicate this in my response. Although trained in mediumship, I am not a practicing medium. I do not venture into Astrology, Numerology, Energy Healing or Spirit Communication. I work with and for others with these particular abilities, and will be happy to provide referrals when requested.

I have been an intuitive psychic since my early adulthood. I continually developed my abilities in Claircognizence, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Psychometry, Dream Interpretation and Intuition throughout my personal and professional life. I studied psychic development and mediumship at a leading metaphysical center in Western New York. I am an Ordained Minister and Practicing Chaplain, and have continually provided psychic insight and counseling for individuals and organizations of various cultural and religious traditions.

The Sanctuary of the Beloved; Western NY Mediums Guild; Order of Melchizedek; Regional Tarot Practitioners Association

Degree in Religious History from Rutgers University; Religious Studies program at prominent theological university [name withheld in respect of theological differences]; Graduate Certificate from Philadelphia Center for Social Justice; State Certifications in Adult Training and Career Development

My clients include private individuals, corporate managers, entrepreneurs, public administrators, clergy and colleagues in the metaphysical sciences. As I keep every reading confidential, I do not disclose anyone’s identity, and respect the privacy of everyone I assist without exception. Please safeguard your own privacy when asking a question (see above).