Inventing New Products/Inventions/Prototype

Question

I have a great invention for a new exercise machine, I understand that having a prototype is important but cannot not afford to produce/build a life size functional prototype. How do I market my product this way?

Answer
Hi Shonna,

You do not NEED a prototype; it helps, don't get me wrong but it may not critical to the commercialization of your produce.  I can’t tell you that for sure, because some products need to be refined and re-engineered through prototyping.

If you cannot afford to build a full size machine try building a scale model of it.  3D printing is becoming affordable for the average garage inventor to print up the components of your machine so you can see if the physics of the idea are feasible.  You can also look toward a virtual prototype built in CAD or AutoCAD.  

Look into these possibilities and best of luck!

Happy Inventing!

Cheers,

Marty McCrea

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea