Inventing New Products/Inventions/inventing new products

could i have some new ideas about invention from you ?

The biggest piece of advise I can give you about inventing and patents is be careful when and who you share you idea with.  The patent office likes to be the first one to know about your new invention, so, it is usually a good idea to get a patent filed first before you try to sell or publish any details about your idea.  In the United States you get a 12 month window or "grace period" to get your patent filed after you first publicly disclose or try to sell your invention.  In other places like Europe they do not give you this grace period so you should make sure to get your patent filed first.  Best of luck to you!

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Brad Fach

Registered patent agent with the US Patent and Trademark Office. I have 12+ years of patenting experience and have worked at a top 3 patent law firm. Certified Licensing Professional (CLP) with 5 years of patent licensing experience. I can answer questions on patent filing, patent prosecution, the best way to protect your invention, patent licensing, royalty rates, and patent valuations.

I am a registered patent agent with the US Patent and Trademark Office with over 12 years of experience.

-Licensing Executive Society (Chapter Chair) -Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)

My blog and website:

MBA - The Johns Hopkins University MS Biotechnology - The Johns Hopkins University BS Integrated Science and Technology - James Madison University