Inventing New Products/Inventions/moving forwards

Question
I have my patent pending status & now I am ready to move forwards, with my project.  I want to license my project. Can you recommend someone.  Thanks

Answer
Most companies I know have a backlog of feature requests and new products they're working on, more than enough to keep them busy without having to license something and pay you a 'tax'. If I were holding something interesting I'd just go ahead and develop the idea myself, get the product out there enough that some companies will notice and be interested in doing a deal. If you don't have the resources to develop it then maybe hit the trade shows as a visitor and talk with the people in your field.

I know that's not much to go on, if you let me know more about your project I can make better suggestions. Send an e-mail if you'd like to discuss offline.

maurice at temcocontrols dot com.  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Maurice Duteau