Inventing New Products/Inventions/moving forwards

I have my patent pending status & now I am ready to move forwards, with my project.  I want to license my project. Can you recommend someone.  Thanks

Most companies I know have a backlog of feature requests and new products they're working on, more than enough to keep them busy without having to license something and pay you a 'tax'. If I were holding something interesting I'd just go ahead and develop the idea myself, get the product out there enough that some companies will notice and be interested in doing a deal. If you don't have the resources to develop it then maybe hit the trade shows as a visitor and talk with the people in your field.

I know that's not much to go on, if you let me know more about your project I can make better suggestions. Send an e-mail if you'd like to discuss offline.

maurice at temcocontrols dot com.  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Maurice Duteau

As a contract manufacturer, product designer, mechanical engineer, small business owner I know what it takes to get ideas from the drawing board and into production.

My business is located in Shanghai China where I've been doing contract manufacturing for the past 10 years. My experience on the ground in China has given me a good understanding of how things get done over here.

BASc, Mechanical Engineering

Phillips Medical, Invensys, Carrier, Medtronics, Dirtt.