Inventing New Products/Inventions/Concepts in Need of Industry

Good Late Night Marty: )

I was just looking over your Answers and Questions and I realized, You Might just be the Expert and Inspiration that I have needed and have been searching for. I have been Blessed with a Very Inventive Mind & I look at just about Everything, Differently then Most Everyone I Know, in a Good Way :)

I did Not do to well in English and have little College. I have talked to some, that were put off by this. To be Honest, I feel like This is a Positive Thing because I'm Not Jaded by It. I have a Natural and Free Thought Process, that is Not Trained or Taught :)

I am Very Much a concept person. I have very little Mechanical smarts but can describe my concepts in great Detail.  

I Know my Ideas and Concepts are Good Enough for Society because so Many are out there Already. Though I'm Happy to see Them, I'm also Sickened because I Could have brought them to The World so Much Earlier, if I would have only Known who to turn to, to have get them out...

All I feel that I Need is to talk to Someone, Who would listen to me for a few min, with an Open Mind and if They have the Time and Interest in Something New, I Will Impress Them.

If you have Any suggestions of Anyone like This, I sure would Appreciate your Help :)

I don't even mind not getting paid until I Prove Myself...

Some of My Concepts are Life Saving, so if I did Not make a dime on them, I would be Happy just to Know, that They were being used to Help Save Lives...
Thank You So Much for Your Time,
Tim :)

Hi Tim,

I can hear the passion and natural ability you have in putting your ideas into words.  I will do what I can to help you along the path and point you in the direction towards commercialization and manifestation of your ideas.  Email me at my personal email of and I will provide my contact information so we can talk on the phone and explore further, sound good?

Marty McCrea

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea

Commercialization of an idea is truly an art form and I'm really good at letting people borrow my paintbrush. Although, it's important to note that you are your own artist, I can't paint what you see in your mind, only you can do that. But I can help. I can answer questions about honing your idea and helping it to become more real in your mind, your research, and within your speaking. I can answer questions about market research, validation, and where to go to make your first contact. My expertise is in answering the large questions that you have into more manageable pieces. I can also assist you in finding the source of the data that you can use to prove and pitch your idea if that's the path that you're on.

In my opinion, the current way to invent is inherently flawed. Regular people like us normally get “eaten up” by the proverbial sharks in the water. (corporations, invention submission companies, lawyers, etc)

We can not stand for this any longer; you feel this too, yes?

I have helped people think and re-think their ideas for years. Nobel Prize Winner Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi once said that "Discovery consists of seeing what everybody else has seen, and thinking what no one has thought." I agree with this truth with all of my heart. Now let's talk about your question, your passion, and how I can help your idea gain momentum if it is ready. If your idea is not ready for the market yet, I'll help you determine how you can get ready.

Bachelors of Arts in Organizational Communication from the University of Northern Iowa Masters of Science in Technology Commercialization from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin