Inventing New Products/Inventions/help

Question
hallo there, i have an idea that no one invented already, how do i go futher or get more help
with creating it?

Answer
Louis,

What you need to do is get hungry for research. As you fill your brain with the necessary steps to invention, you'll start to feel more confident in your ability to invent your ideas almost instantaneously. That's honestly the best advice I can give. There are tons of resources online that you can research yourself. I would suggest never paying someone to invent your ideas for you, as these are often scams and remember, as your knowledgebase grows so does your confidence.

The first thing in any invention is validating the market. There's a couple of good books that I would recommend. The first one is By Dr. Rob Adams called if you build it will they come? Get that book and read it. Another great book is by Steven Key called one simple idea. Get these two books read them and start there. If you have any questions along the way, I'm always here for you.

Cheers,

Marty McCrea

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea