Inventing New Products/Inventions/Career of inventors or researchers without educational background

Question
What is the career of inventors or researchers knowledge without educational background?

Is there any organization in the world that provides good career opportunity like good opportunity after academic degree?

Answer
Thanks for your email;

You asked:

1. What is the career of inventors or researchers knowledge without educational background?

a) Careers for "inventors" normally would focus on long-range advantages they could receive to either self-venture or licensee their inventive products and innovative ideas.

b) Not sure what "without educational background" has to do with anything unless one has a goal to join a product or innovation development corporation, government entity, or a not-for- profit organization which, usually, would require a development background or some experience and expertise in the field of development.   

2. Is there any organization in the world that provides good career opportunity like good opportunity after academic degree?

a) I have never researched the answer to that question,, were I interested I would use Google.com in the country(ies) I might be interested in to answer that question.

Have a Good Day
Penny  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Penny Ballou