Inventing New Products/Inventions/Super Bowl Commercial

Question
I have an idea for a Bud Light Super Bowl commercial but have no idea where to start or who to trust.  I understand there are non-disclosure contracts but not sure how they work and do you need a lawyer for your own protection!  Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You,  Terry

Answer
Hi Terry,

What I would do is do some research and find out what advertising comapny Budewriser uses.  Then lease your LinkedIn to see if you know anyone at that company.  Then reach out to them and ask them what the normal process is to submit superbowl commercial ideas.  Make sure to not release any ideas without protecting yourself first.  File copywrights on your commercial.

Your main goal first off is to find out WHO you need to talk to.  Then you can go into HOW you can talk to them.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Marty McCrea

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea