Inventing New Products/Inventions/Fonder

Question
Hello again. You helped me a lot last time in pointing out the short comings in my Fonder idea.

This is where we left off.
http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1406&expID=57139&qID=5058117

I have re-polished my idea. Maybe you would be interested to take a look?

http://f0nder.blogspot.com/

Chinthaka

Answer
Chinthaka,

That is much better.  I see you have not only addressed my comments and concerns from our previous interaction; but you have also added a few features that were not present before.  Nicely done.  Keep refining.  What I would suggest now is to find a business plan workshop that is put on by your local university's business school, venture group, inventors group or angel investing group.  This will provide you with constant and critical feedback to keep refining your idea, your pitch and value offering.  

Best of luck!

Cheers,

Marty

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea