Inventing New Products/Inventions/Integrated Wall Electronic Digital Calendar and Clock product.

Question
Dear Penny

Do you feel that it is possible to design and Construct a integrated Digital Calendar and Clock product which can be fixed to the Wall?.

Its a combined product which will display the Day, month, Year on the Calendar as well as the time on the clock.

The Calendar can be viewed for all years manually with push buttons.

Do you feel that a Remote control device designed can also be useful for operating the Calendar?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
1. Do you feel that it is possible to design and Construct a integrated Digital Calendar and Clock product which can be fixed to the Wall?.

a) I'm not a designer or engineer so I am not the person to ask.

2. Its a combined product which will display the Day, month, Year on the Calendar as well as the time on the clock. The Calendar can be viewed for all years manually with push buttons.

a) The first part of your question already exists. As to "all years" I really can't speak to that or for potential buyers. Have you checked current patents online for it?
b) If you're asking me personally, then I'm afraid I'd use Google if I wanted to review "all years" as opposed to a clock/calendar so it's not something I'd be interested in. I already have a wall clock, internal/external temperature and date clock on my wall. Like I said, I'd use Google.

3. Do you feel that a Remote control device designed can also be useful for operating the Calendar?.

a) Maybe

Regards
Penny Ballou  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Penny Ballou