Inventing New Products/Inventions/Renewable Green Energy from Ammonia

Question
9/2/2015
Sir,
I am working on a Project for green Energy where No Fossil fuels are used to eliminate carbon foot print. The gas used is renewable as well as Reusable.
The project needs to be evaluated at higher level by brain storming discussions and Dialogue amongst the Doctorate engineers from Chemical and Mechanical Research departments. Can I expect any assistance?
No financial commitment is expected.
I am sure we together can make a great difference in Alternative sustainable and cheap energy for the entire world!?
This project works to replace gigantic wind mills to produce same amount of electricity with fraction of initial cost. Even the maintenance is very cost effective like a car.
Most important being there is no use of hydrocarbon to produce any carbon whatsoever.
I would like to be part of discussion any further with Non Disclosure Agreement.
Thanks
DR. K. Khatri
1-8686652270

Answer
Dr. Khatri,

First thing is first: do you already have Doctorate engineers from Chemical and Mechanical Research departments in mind to invite into your future conversation?  

I am not sure how I can help as there are no questions in your AllExperts request to me. I would be happy to offer what help I can if you have a specific request or question.  Please advise.

Thank you,

Marty McCrea  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea