Inventing New Products/Inventions/Patents For Novelty Inventions

Question
Is it really worth the effort to get any kind of patent for your invention idea if it's for the silly novelty industry? The novelty industry is always changing, fads come and fads go.

Answer
Hi Jennifer,

Unless it's something totally unique that could possibly be useful in the future or become a fad over and over...I wouldn't bother getting a patent on a novelty.  Just as you said, most products like that are a fad and will be hot only for a short while.

Cheers,

Marty McCrea

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea