Inventing New Products/Inventions/Line of stuffed funny faces

Question
Marty, my idea hasn't been done before. I'm sure you've heard that though. These faces would be more like plush heads with tiny dangling bodies, meant to be funny and hug-able like stuffed animals. The challenge is having a prototype made that does justice to the concept and drawings I've made. What are you thoughts about outfits like JAAG Plush doing prototype work? Legit? Reputable? Do they come through? I only have my drawings in .pdf format, so I can't upload them. Just your thoughts about these custom plush organizations will be enough for now. Thanks, Hal

Answer
Hello Hal,

Unfortunately, I won't be of much help in answering this question as I have had no previous experience with the company you mentioned. What I would do if I were you, is Google everything that you can about the company as well as asking them for a client  list. Please be advised, that the client list they might provide will only must surely give you positive feedback about the company.  So check the Better Business Bureau as well as sites like Ripoff Report snd Snopes.

Additionally, I would ask them for sample of what they can do. Of course do not tell them your idea in detail but say that it's a plush toy that has 'doll like' features so they know what kind of sample to send you.   Then talk more  to the company, talk to sales people see what kind of deal you can work out and most importantly, follow your gut.  That's the most important part of this whole process.

Best of luck and happy inventing!

Cheers,
Marty McCrea  

Inventing New Products/Inventions

Marty McCrea