Ireland/Open House Parties

Question
Hi David,

I'm 18 years old and I was wondering where I could find out about open house parties in Ireland? Preferably in Galway?

Is there a website or something that has listings of upcoming open house parties? I found this website http://www.fiestafrog.com/ but it's only for Americans. Is there an Irish equivalent?

My friends aren't party goers so that's why I don't know about any. Also, I've graduated secondary school now and I won't be going to college so I won't be able to go to any parties there.

Answer
Susan,

There are no sites that I am aware off doing just this, sorry.   If it's information about gigs, nightclubs and events then there are plenty of print and online media that do just that but not private parties thrown by individuals in peoples homes.   There would be some thrown on the underground scene but it wouldn't be public knowledge for obvious reasons.  

Ireland

David Walsh