Irish Culture/Celtic Symbols and Meanings

Hello, I have been searching for  the Celtic symbols for Serenity, Courage and Wisdom for what feels like years.  I  seem to be getting conflicting answers in the process. I  am Irish, English and Hungarian. I am trying to find three separate symbols representing the three traits that I mentioned before but I would like to incorporate my heritage into these. Any symbols that represent something close to those three would work (I.e. Peace, Strength and Knowledge. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!

Dear Corie,

First, all the joys of the season to you. You have asked the most difficult question in a
very long line of questions posed over the years. So. The answer will require research into
certain books that are housed in the Trinity College Library in Dublin, Ireland. Specifically,
the symbols you are looking for are "aughram" symbols and not all of them are understood.
But will do my best and get back to you. Since am not in Ireland at the moment, please be

But we shall solve this problem.

All the best,

Mise en mise,

Irish Culture

William D. McCann

Any questions concerning Irish history, culture, anthropology, or literature.

M.A. 2006 National University of Ireland, Honors Publications: The Starship of Bru Na Boinne, Bohemian Quarterly, 2004

American Ireland Fund Bohemian Club

A.B., University of California Berkeley, Hons. J.D., Hastings College of the Law M.A., National University of Ireland, Galway